Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews in Taguig

Salary / Benefits
Very nice culture! There is a work-life balance. The people are nice. There are awards and recognitions. The benefits and salaries are better compared to some other banks.
Salary / Benefits
Good company. Facilities are amazing there's a shower room, gaming room and even a napping room. There's also a nice pantry with free coffee, tea, chocolate drink and a lot more. Also in the pantry area, there's a different food stall less hassle to go outside for you to buy your lunch or if you're hungry.
Salary / Benefits
As a Data Analyst we support the team in day to day basis.We ensure that work must done correctly.Assist with special project as needed. Data Management.Learned how to operate Bloomberg program and different kind system. The management is very approachable. Our Challenge was engaging in many payments and paper to be analyze but we finished it on time. I love the professional atmosphere and friendless of all the staff. They even gave as free meal.It has been exciting to work at Northern Trust almost from the very beginning and I am happy to work in a team that, despite the challenges of a growing.
Pros
Free meal with the team sometimes
Cons
Volume