Northern Trust Corp.
Northern Trust Corp. Employee Review

September 8, 2016
As a Data Analyst we support the team in day to day basis.We ensure that work must done correctly.Assist with special project as needed. Data Management.Learned how to operate Bloomberg program and different kind system. The management is very approachable. Our Challenge was engaging in many payments and paper to be analyze but we finished it on time. I love the professional atmosphere and friendless of all the staff. They even gave as free meal.It has been exciting to work at Northern Trust almost from the very beginning and I am happy to work in a team that, despite the challenges of a growing.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free meal with the team sometimes
Cons
Volume
June 16, 2020
Same location
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) - Taguig City
Very nice culture! There is a work-life balance. The people are nice. There are awards and recognitions. The benefits and salaries are better compared to some other banks.
September 8, 2019
Same location
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) - Taguig City
Good company. Facilities are amazing there's a shower room, gaming room and even a napping room. There's also a nice pantry with free coffee, tea, chocolate drink and a lot more. Also in the pantry area, there's a different food stall less hassle to go outside for you to buy your lunch or if you're hungry.
October 8, 2018
TECHNICAL COORDINATOR (Current Employee) - Manila
Working with Northern Trust is a wonderful experience. The environment is very friendly and welcoming. The management makes sure that the employees are rewarded and feel appreciated.
Pros
Health care for employees and dependents
Cons
Long hours of work
  1. blessed to a part of such a wonderful place and to work side by side, The work is very diverse, and there are new challenges everyday,