Northern Trust Corp.

Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Very nice culture! There is a work-life balance. The people are nice. There are awards and recognitions. The benefits and salaries are better compared to some other banks.
Good company.
Facilities are amazing there's a shower room, gaming room and even a napping room. There's also a nice pantry with free coffee, tea, chocolate drink and a lot more. Also in the pantry area, there's a different food stall less hassle to go outside for you to buy your lunch or if you're hungry.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Northern Trust is a wonderful experience. The environment is very friendly and welcoming. The management makes sure that the employees are rewarded and feel appreciated.
Pros
Health care for employees and dependents
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
good good good Duties and responsibilities:
-Everyday I conduct a safety toolbox meeting the safety training to help employee to develop a better understanding on how to prevent the accident.

- Personal protective equipment always wearing

- Good Housekeeping – before and after work

- Proper handling material cylinders, running machines

- Authorized operator- equipment/vehicle .

- Safety checklist for equipment/ vehicle safe or unsafe to use in fabrication shop.

- Providing of documentary forms for safety requirements.

-Directly responsible to construction manager for the safety at the construction site.

and will take a stimulating interest in accident prevention throughout all phases of construction.
good
good
Salary / Benefits
As a Data Analyst we support the team in day to day basis.We ensure that work must done correctly.Assist with special project as needed. Data Management.Learned how to operate Bloomberg program and different kind system. The management is very approachable. Our Challenge was engaging in many payments and paper to be analyze but we finished it on time.
I love the professional atmosphere and friendless of all the staff. They even gave as free meal.It has been exciting to work at Northern Trust almost from the very beginning and I am happy to work in a team that, despite the challenges of a growing.
Pros
Free meal with the team sometimes
Cons
Volume
Salary / Benefits
Healthy work place with good sense of diversity and inclusion is fostered in the company. Good challenge and at the same time fulfilling with managing clients' multiple demands.
Pros
Flex time, People
Cons
Extensive work hours during month end and too many engagements