North Park Noodle House

North Park Noodle House Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
sometimes it's hardest , sometimes it's fun . i learn properly handle a guest genuinely , good management , it is a chinoy style restaurant , the hardest part of my job is working people with bad manners , the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your guest satisfied in my working skills
Salary / Benefits
Through my experience at North Park Company. I learned a lot about different management style and strategies for maintaining cooperation in a certain task.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour break
Salary / Benefits
pleasant atmospher, good management, complete benefits, Cooperative Environment, and they have regular meetings every week good for the employees. I'm happy and Welling to work again.
Salary / Benefits
The management is very good my colleagues in northpark is very trustworthy and very cooperative thats why every day we have a smooth shift and we dont have any complaints
Pros
Free meals and centralized tip
Cons
Long break
Salary / Benefits
Busy day. Learned chinese cuisene. Management is good but were under agency. Work place is fun. No hard job actually since everybody is willing to give a hand. Everytime we do the general meeting.
Pros
Far from my place. Under agency
Cons
Free meal with overtime pay and it is only an 8 hour job.
Salary / Benefits
every day in the morning we first do checking the temperature of the chillers.i learned in north park noodles is to become responsible the food product. the management is always updated our salary. my co-workers is frendly and hospitality person.the hardest part of my job is we do not give the orders of the brance because of delayed supply. the most enjoyable part in north park is to end the time no injuries
Salary / Benefits
On my latest work i love my co work mate a lot the people there despite of hard times we still to manage to make it lighter to every one.I learned so much in Chinese foods how to cook in big Wok, how to cook noodles, and how to make food presentation.What i don't like to the management is the delay of salary.
Pros
free employees meal
Cons
long hours of broken schedule
Salary / Benefits
be sure to clean everything before the store open. co workers are fun to be with. management is good. we have centralized tip. the enjoyable part is when we have company outing
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
Good People and Management Good People and Management Good People and Management Good People and Management. I enjoy to serve food on time and sure that the food that I serve was clean and appetizing.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
Assisting guest,taking orders,bussout table,preparing beverages,assembling orders and dliver to the table Management is good as others too,My northpark co worker is my best trainor,the store is the best training ground,I learned to make things fast but sure.We treat each day not just a job,but also a responsibilies and at the same time a laugh day.
Pros
Free launch and dinner, tip
Salary / Benefits
My six months of working at North Park Noodle House was great. The management was good, my co-workers was so friendly and easy to work with. In that restaurant flexibility,awareness,and time management is so important especially at night shift. We have lots of guest at night until early morning,and much of them were drunk. That's why we need to be more patience, get their orders correctly and serve it faster as possible. Our duty roaster changed every week,by that our skills were enhance.
Pros
Free One Meal
Salary / Benefits
Ive 'd learned a lot of things in this company, especially on how i handle things in some minor Complaints and how to handle those different type of people and guests. I have a Good Management here a kind one and generous, they always look and listen different side of thing before they decide to do it. Ive 'd got a lovely co-worker but sometimes are annoying and irritated, maybe when they are got so tired but i still understand about that matter cause there just a human.For me the hardest job i ever experienced here is having a broken schedule but still, if you love your doing, nothing canstop you especially if it is for a good cause and for the sake of the one you love (Family). The most enjoyable part of may job is when you succeed the operation under the non-stoppable guest coming!
Pros
free meals
Cons
long hour