North Park Noodle House

North Park Noodle House Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
that company is not increasing our salary its not fair to us even we work hard so much to that they are not fair to us because we dont have service charge
Salary / Benefits
Through my experience at North Park Company. I learned a lot about different management style and strategies for maintaining cooperation in a certain task.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour break
Salary / Benefits
Fun and exciting, you will encounter different people everyday with different personality, that will help you grow and learn more, some of them is friendly to.
Salary / Benefits
I have a good experience in North park glorrietta, all of your workmate and manager are kind and we have respect to each other.,about in my job I guest in the start is so very hard for me but when I got starting I think is it a good for me..I have some knowledge and I thank for my manger and co workers.
Salary / Benefits
pleasant atmospher, good management, complete benefits, Cooperative Environment, and they have regular meetings every week good for the employees. I'm happy and Welling to work again.
Salary / Benefits
If you're looking for a job and you're a fresh graduate, this might be your job that suits you. Colleagues are okay. Manager and Immediate Supervisor is okay, too. You will just have to leave for work late, like 7:06PM.
Salary / Benefits
sometimes it's hardest , sometimes it's fun . i learn properly handle a guest genuinely , good management , it is a chinoy style restaurant , the hardest part of my job is working people with bad manners , the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your guest satisfied in my working skills
Salary / Benefits
this is a Chinese restaurant. so i explore their food when it comes to taste and way of cooking. i learned how to handle the multi tasking in any department of job inside the restaurant.
Salary / Benefits
nice co-workmates ,a place where you can find chinese delicacies, northpark noodles patrons are keep on coming back because of the delicious food and good service provided by the company.
Pros
free privilege meal
Salary / Benefits
Mahahasa yung kaaalaman mo dito sa field ng northpark cause we do our job multi. Masaya ang mga co worker kasama. Less stress kapag naka duty overall fun and productive field.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
9hrs duty
Salary / Benefits
The job that i have in north park is a mixture and hard and satisfaction feeling, Because this is the first company i work with and i may say the first month is the toughest because of the adjustment that i had made, But then as the time goes by my job gets more easier and fun, Plus i get to also train my co team player the standard operating procedure that my mentor taught me. For me this job is a give and Take learning experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bossy Manager
Salary / Benefits
I work 8 hrs a day but my schedule sometimes is broken sched. I learned some a lot in northpark such as being a multi task, I can also handle how to teach the new dispatch staff.
Pros
Free 1 meal
Cons
8 hrs duty
Salary / Benefits
I learned alot at the back of house everytime I go there I really want to know everything. Sometimes I helped them to prepare some dimsum or different orders
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Health care
Salary / Benefits
it is so happy to be part of their company and their workplace is so good thats why it is so relaxing to work in their company. thank you northpark you did a job well done
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
The management is very good my colleagues in northpark is very trustworthy and very cooperative thats why every day we have a smooth shift and we dont have any complaints
Pros
Free meals and centralized tip
Cons
Long break
Salary / Benefits
Working in northpark noodles was my 2nd job experience. we work by shifting morning,afternoon, broken time and overnight. this is my shortest time working experience. I also learned a lot of things and i enjoy working there at the same time
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
Northpark noodle house is a casual dining store, were you can learned new things everyday. mannagement is good they teach and provide you anything about work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
broken hours
Salary / Benefits
Its a good and wonderful company. Many field that they reqiured . I must learn anything about on how to make a food ,although doing chinese foods. Great Job for the Company.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
A chineses restaurant The menu is almost normal to most of the restaurants that you could find there just a few unique and commonly bought items by the guests.
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
I currently work as admin assistant but i'm leaving on January 2018,. My work was consolidate cashiers report and sales report of the company, i handle also summary of purchasing, credit card reconciliation and apart from this I handle operation, which means I also act as shifting manager.
Salary / Benefits
my very first work after my school i learn to communicate to other people team work in work place i didn't feel the hardest part of the job because all of us are working together