Ninja Van

Ninja Van Employee Reviews

Exciting/stressful/

They have customers that unreachable the time you deliver they have customers can talk you a bad words and also they have a smile you you got a tip from the customer,, ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Pros

No free lounch

Cons

Long hours and no overtime

Job is fine, great incentives but bad management

Bad management; tolerates thieves and employees with bad behaviors even if you report them. Important lang sa kanila KPI. Kahit pagod na at nagkakasakit na, yun pa rin priority.May incentives kaso anlaki ng kaltas for "withholding tax" na walang breakdown. Walang 2316 yearly to know if nababayaran at kung magkano nababayaran tlga sa taxes.Chill lang though. Kaso walang overtime, or at least sa area namin pahirapan magrequest ng OT. Isusumbat ung idle time raw.Palakasan system. Magtatagal ka if may kapit ka. Tas tinotolerate din nila mga riders kahit maraming mali na, lalo kung kakilala/kamaganak nila.Hindi fair yung grievance system.They don't care much sa tao. They only care sa KPIs. Tas pag magraraise ka ng concerns antagal maactionan. Pero antaas ng expectations sa LM employees tas tatakutin ng NTE. Pero pag ibang dept, waley. Nganga.

Pros

Incentives, no uniform

Cons

Bad management, pahirapan OT madalas wala, tolerates bad behavior as long as nahihit ang KPIs

Relax and fun working place

The hadest part of the is rainy day.Bcoz if very diffecult to see the way you goingThe you need to protect the parcels into the water That why the rainy days is the diffecult days

Pros

Free gasoline

Cons

Long hour

Productive workplace

A place were you can start your carrier in a logistics company, as a warehouse supervisor it takes you to grow yourself in how to manage the floor and man power allotment

Pros

Free meals

Work as a team

My learned about this companyis Time management to dispatch and time of travel.my hardest job is if lazada and shopee is sale but I enjoy because of teamwork.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Extend

Fun work place. And have a good considerate hub heads.

Working in ninjavan is very exciting because you will meet different kind of people. Learn how to plan your work. Handle your parcel safely and learn to have a good communication skill in and out your office. And is happy to work their coz we treat each other us a family.

Pros

Free gas, and parking fee.

Cons

Exact hours

A very challenging job to practice your customer service skills.

Everyday is a challenging day for me working as a Delivery Rider in Ninja Van with a twist of surprises. I am thankful to this company for giving me such challenge to widen my knowledge and enhance my skills in customer service. I enjoyed the work and the people around me. Officers are easy to deal with when it comes to assting the riders concern. The hardest part of the job for me is dealing with my unlucky days during my delivery in which I have to figure it out how to overcome it.

Pros

Free gasoline, Extra maintenance for your motorcycle

Cons

Late 2nd wave deliveries

It was my first experienced in a logistic industry, i was so excited to be part on this company when l got hired. I've learned a lot in terms of e-commerce logistic process.

Pros

Salary and benefits is good

Cons

The management tolerates a thieft employees.

Time consuming, stressful and low compensation

Depending on how many parcels/items you are tasked to deliver for the day, you need to be as early as 5 or 6 am and end up going home very late at between 7 to 8 pm. Thats 16 hours of work at a minimum wage salary. Then the tons of responsibility for each item/parcel. The company will reimburse your gas but in a "who cares if you spent more than what is reimbursed way of calculation". I dont recommend working here, lots of stress, and takes a lot of your time with less pay.

Pros

Cons

Long hours less pay

Under paid ot's not compensated

12mn duty my workmates arrives at 5 in the morning day ops is always late not enough manpower HR doesn't care at allOT is not compensatedLONG WORKING HOURS

Patient is a must for costumers

Trusted person for good communication are letting the costumers buy again and again because if they're trust you they always wants your service for them

The company is nice but the problem is poor management

The experience is somehow enjoying and fun. Enjoying because you are dealing with different kinds of people and fun because you will have a lot of fun experiences with your co riders.

Fair question

All questions are clearly and easy to understand. It only took me less than an hour to fill it in. Well explained and fair questions. It's not intimidating to answer.

Great

Ninja Van is the right employer for everybody. This company cares too much to their employees. Life and work are so balance. Working here, it's like having a second family. Treated fairly. The bosses, they are so friendly and kind.

Stressful job

Ninja Van is a very stressful job because you should manage all outlet's delivery according to incoming stock and lack of warehouse personnel to manage all stocks

That time when im working at ninja van, the management how they treat thier rider is different some of them they have favoritism, even the rules of the company they dont follow they disobey the rules

Enjoy in delivering in any location, the hardest part is if the customer will make you wait and claiming their parcel

Excited on the first day of working, enjoy delivering in any location i was assigned ,sometimes not good because of the weather and the other customers will not claiming their parcel

Fun at work

every day is a new day greeting customers and making friends with them also as I always see them. as I also get to know the customer even they are busy they let me know when and where I can deliver their parcels.

Pros

free food sometimes

Cons

no over time

Hard-work

it's not easy being a rider(courier), sometimes you encounter different kind of people with different personality, some rude sometimes hothead; and the weather is the real pain.

Pros

Motor Allowance but not enough

Cons

Not secured if you were carrying lots of money, and if your place assignment is different every week it's very tiring to handle.

I love my job. it's just that...

I love my job, it's just that the staff in a higher position are not that professional in terms of telling us where and when are they going to start the benefits that we suppose to receive from the very beginning of our service to the company. all i want is a proper and formal process of everything but they don't have much of that.

Pros

reimbursements

Cons

telling us that we have OT but when it's salary time there's none

Good team with cooperation in all times

as i work a reliever for ninja van they not treat me as a reliever they always teach me to know all the things about the things i should know so i gain it.

Pros

Free meal of all times, free transfortation gas

Cons

wrong identification of customer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ninja Van. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Salary / Benefits