Ninja Van

Ninja Van Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The experience is somehow enjoying and fun. Enjoying because you are dealing with different kinds of people and fun because you will have a lot of fun experiences with your co riders.
Salary / Benefits
Trusted person for good communication are letting the costumers buy again and again because if they're trust you they always wants your service for them
Salary / Benefits
All questions are clearly and easy to understand. It only took me less than an hour to fill it in. Well explained and fair questions. It's not intimidating to answer.
Salary / Benefits
Ninja Van is the right employer for everybody. This company cares too much to their employees. Life and work are so balance. Working here, it's like having a second family. Treated fairly. The bosses, they are so friendly and kind.
Salary / Benefits
Ninja Van is a very stressful job because you should manage all outlet's delivery according to incoming stock and lack of warehouse personnel to manage all stocks
Salary / Benefits
That time when im working at ninja van, the management how they treat thier rider is different some of them they have favoritism, even the rules of the company they dont follow they disobey the rules
Salary / Benefits
Excited on the first day of working, enjoy delivering in any location i was assigned ,sometimes not good because of the weather and the other customers will not claiming their parcel
Salary / Benefits
every day is a new day greeting customers and making friends with them also as I always see them. as I also get to know the customer even they are busy they let me know when and where I can deliver their parcels.
Pros
free food sometimes
Cons
no over time
Salary / Benefits
it's not easy being a rider(courier), sometimes you encounter different kind of people with different personality, some rude sometimes hothead; and the weather is the real pain.
Pros
Motor Allowance but not enough
Cons
Not secured if you were carrying lots of money, and if your place assignment is different every week it's very tiring to handle.
Salary / Benefits
I love my job, it's just that the staff in a higher position are not that professional in terms of telling us where and when are they going to start the benefits that we suppose to receive from the very beginning of our service to the company. all i want is a proper and formal process of everything but they don't have much of that.
Pros
reimbursements
Cons
telling us that we have OT but when it's salary time there's none
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ninja Van?
Salary / Benefits
as i work a reliever for ninja van they not treat me as a reliever they always teach me to know all the things about the things i should know so i gain it.
Pros
Free meal of all times, free transfortation gas
Cons
wrong identification of customer
Salary / Benefits
Must have a goverment benefits
insurance for the rider

Security, for a rider

13month pay and

bonus,more bags,

Security for the hub

Internet on the hub

And remove the spedometer type of gas allowance.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
We are passionate about breaking the bottlenecks in logistics in South East Asia and we look to deliver innovative and scalable logistics solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours