Newfold Digital

Newfold Digital Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Fun with a lot of amenities

The culture was great. There are a lot of challenges along the way so it is really challenging working there. The KPI changes like 3-6 times in a year so it is necessary to be able to accept changes and roll with it.

All policy are against employees. Not fun at all.

All policy are against employees. Not fun at all. Boring workplace. Doesn't provide vacation leave for 1 year. One absent can cause to dismissal right away.

Pros

3 monitors

Cons

No overtime pay.

Amazing

The experience was fruitful and life learning. the job was manageable but competitive at the same time. t'was a day job I will never forget because of the type of business.

Pros

free food everyday

Cons

unpaid extended hours

A generous and lively company

Dreamscape as a whole is a very flexible company. It is good for those who just started, intermediate or veteran when it comes to a call center environment or a web hosting company.

Pros

Free lunch a lot of events for the employees

Cons

Hard to get VLs and No consideration for 1 minute lates

A typical day at work is to take care of the customers concerns. I learned how to make a website and fix it. Manage was just ok. Workplace culture is fun and not stressful. The hardest part of the job was how other co workers cheat just to have incentives and it is a cancer. The most enjoyble part of the job was the things the company provide for it to be a healthy place to work like Yoga, Gym, Weekly free meals and other.

Pros

Weekly Meals

Many Monthly Employee Activities

The company's culture is okay, there are many monthly perks for employees but they provide a very small raise to the employee per year or sometimes no salary increase at all.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Unpaid Overtime in Some Departments

Fun workplace and great CEO/Owner

Best office I've ever been into. Mostly great people, supportive management and CEO. I started working here in January 2018 as Customer Care Specialist (technical support) and now I am promoted in less than a year. I've learned (and continue learning) to work with Linux as it is the backbone of our hosting product.

Pros

Free lunch (via Gift Cheques) every Friday, great company parties

Cons

Lower pay

Fun workplace

I do hope you will provide Better salary and benefits. Also, open more job position so your employees will grow and not feel stuck. Try to listen to your employees to avoid losing the good ones.

Pros

Free lunch every friday

Cons

Sudden overtimes

Balance Work and Fun

The Management listens to the employees' suggestions and act on it when necessary. Fun at the workplace to lessen stress. Opportunity for career growth.

Pros

Free lunch every Friday

Cons

Extended working hours without OT pay

Good Employer

Good Employer, with a lot of freebies and free lunch. can compensate well. Have a lot of prizes for top agents...................................................

Good Work Place

The work environment is amazing. However, they need to improve on the division of the work load and the management of their people. So far, I can rate them a 3 out of 5.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Poor Management

Fun workplace with pinpong table

I enjoy every day at work because of my workmates who are very funny and friendly. I practice coding whenever i am free or no workloads for additional knowledge in the future.

Pros

Free lunch every friday

3 years is not bad

I cannot see any progress in my 3 years of employment with the company. The management is getting stiff and tax issues is been happening over years now but it has a happy environment.

Pros

Free Friday Lunch

Cons

Low compensation

Nice, Friendly and good working environment

I learned a lot from my higher levels. It is not just about work, it is also about value about friendship. Taking ownership of a task quickly is the key to success. Always prioritize the customers needs.

Pros

Free Lunch during Fridays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newfold Digital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits