New World Diagnostics, Inc.

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City10 reviews

3.6Salary & Benefits

Great experience for first time job

Since there are a lot of specimen per day at the main lab, you will be able to learn how to manage your time effectively; as well as multitask on different levels.

A very good company to start with

When it comes to compensation it is very good. Workload is okay. Most staff are very friendly. IT department need some improvement because they lack manpower and coordination.

Stressful but goal oriented work environment

Demanding work environment, stock monitoring, purchase and delivery monitoring. checking of documents. learned how to interact properly on situations.

Productive and fun workplace for beginners

the most enjoyable part of the Job is that when you solved the problem of the user then you'll received a sincere thanks is already a token of Joy. While supporting all the branches alhough we are outnumbered from 3 ict specialist to 9 branches and a lot of users each branches, ict specialist is very skillful to still accomodate all of the branches concern. And of course its because of the guidance of the ict manager that they can handle all branches concern eventhought the ict specialist are outnumbered.

workmates is good

i learned a lot from the company,the management is good they manage well every department and the surroundings most of all the workmates is fun even theirs a certain problem

Nwdi Family

I enjoyed working here. Thank you so much for the opportunity. The workplace is suitable and easy access. I am glad to be part of it. The services offered were good maybe somehow needs improvement on time management.

Good Company

Eight working hours Good Staff Good Manager Good Working Environment Good Facilities Has Unity and Team work Integrity Commitment to quality

Great

working with great people in a good facility. Having a job that i like and at the same time enjoyed because of my co workers.

Pros

Great co workers

Cons

Good Experience

NWDI has a good management. They have also updated machines in the laboratory.I learned how to handle different kinds of machine. And I learn to work under pressure.

A typical day at work is doing my duties and responsibilities as phlebotomists and receptionists. I learned so much on how to deal with patients/people i encountered and deal with. even sometimes to much workload I don't mind it because I'm having fun working with my colleagues and it was one of the memorable memories I had in New World Diagnostics Inc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New World Diagnostics, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Reviews by Location

• New World Diagnostics, Inc.
  • Quezon City