New World Diagnostics, Inc.

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Since there are a lot of specimen per day at the main lab, you will be able to learn how to manage your time effectively; as well as multitask on different levels.
Salary / Benefits
When it comes to compensation it is very good. Workload is okay. Most staff are very friendly.

IT department need some improvement because they lack manpower and coordination.
Salary / Benefits
Demanding work environment, stock monitoring, purchase and delivery monitoring. checking of documents. learned how to interact properly on situations.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of the Job is that when you solved the problem of the user then you'll received a sincere thanks is already a token of Joy. While supporting all the branches alhough we are outnumbered from 3 ict specialist to 9 branches and a lot of users each branches, ict specialist is very skillful to still accomodate all of the branches concern. And of course its because of the guidance of the ict manager that they can handle all branches concern eventhought the ict specialist are outnumbered.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot from the company,the management is good they manage well every department and the surroundings most of all the workmates is fun even theirs a certain problem
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working here. Thank you so much for the opportunity. The workplace is suitable and easy access. I am glad to be part of it. The services offered were good maybe somehow needs improvement on time management.
Eight working hours

Has Unity and Team work

Integrity

Commitment to quality
Salary / Benefits
working with great people in a good facility. Having a job that i like and at the same time enjoyed because of my co workers.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Salary / Benefits
NWDI has a good management. They have also updated machines in the laboratory.I learned how to handle different kinds of machine. And I learn to work under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is doing my duties and responsibilities as phlebotomists and receptionists. I learned so much on how to deal with patients/people i encountered and deal with. even sometimes to much workload I don't mind it because I'm having fun working with my colleagues and it was one of the memorable memories I had in New World Diagnostics Inc.