New World Diagnostics, Inc.
View all New World Diagnostics, Inc. reviews

New World Diagnostics, Inc.

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Employee Review

A typical day at work is doing my duties and responsibilities as phlebotomists and receptionists. I learned so much on how to deal with patients/people i encountered and deal with. even sometimes to much workload I don't mind it because I'm having fun working with my colleagues and it was one of the memorable memories I had in New World Diagnostics Inc.

Salary / Benefits

Same location

A very good company to start with

When it comes to compensation it is very good. Workload is okay. Most staff are very friendly. IT department need some improvement because they lack manpower and coordination.
Same location

Great experience for first time job

Since there are a lot of specimen per day at the main lab, you will be able to learn how to manage your time effectively; as well as multitask on different levels.
Same location

Stressful but goal oriented work environment

Demanding work environment, stock monitoring, purchase and delivery monitoring. checking of documents. learned how to interact properly on situations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New World Diagnostics, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Reviews by Location

• New World Diagnostics, Inc.
  • I learned so much on how to deal with patients/people i encountered and deal with.