New World Diagnostics, Inc.

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great experience for first time job
Since there are a lot of specimen per day at the main lab, you will be able to learn how to manage your time effectively; as well as multitask on different levels.
Salary / Benefits
A very good company to start with
When it comes to compensation it is very good. Workload is okay. Most staff are very friendly.

IT department need some improvement because they lack manpower and coordination.
Salary / Benefits
only the management has a problem mis manage and poor managemnet of superiors
poor and mismanagement lack of support from superior although some of my coworkers are great and supportive the managers supervisors are the hindrance to success
Salary / Benefits
Stressful but goal oriented work environment
Demanding work environment, stock monitoring, purchase and delivery monitoring. checking of documents. learned how to interact properly on situations.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace for beginners
the most enjoyable part of the Job is that when you solved the problem of the user then you'll received a sincere thanks is already a token of Joy. While supporting all the branches alhough we are outnumbered from 3 ict specialist to 9 branches and a lot of users each branches, ict specialist is very skillful to still accomodate all of the branches concern. And of course its because of the guidance of the ict manager that they can handle all branches concern eventhought the ict specialist are outnumbered.
workmates is good
i learned a lot from the company,the management is good they manage well every department and the surroundings most of all the workmates is fun even theirs a certain problem
Secure and fun workplace
Provides career enhancement programs for employees. Provides great compensation for work done. Gives employees the chance to be one of the associates.
Busy ,stressful
No room for advancement and improvement, although the salary is a bit higher compared to other companies. We only have one day off work so work life balance is really not a thing.
Pros
Health Card
Cons
Salary, One day off
Nwdi Family
I enjoyed working here. Thank you so much for the opportunity. The workplace is suitable and easy access. I am glad to be part of it. The services offered were good maybe somehow needs improvement on time management.
very conducive working environment
routine laboratory analysis work
results-oriented laboratory

very good compensation and benefits package

very good working environment

realistic workload
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed working place and good for freshly graduated professionals
Everyday is always a different story. New experiences come day to day. Well for the managers they're just doing their jobs, can't really blame them from making everything a fuss. Eating together during breaks can really make your day.
Salary / Benefits
New World Diagnostics Inc. was one of the best diagnostics company in the Philippines. They provide a highly and very satisfactory services for the customers.
Good Company

Has Unity and Team work

Integrity

Commitment to quality
Great
working with great people in a good facility. Having a job that i like and at the same time enjoyed because of my co workers.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Good Experience
NWDI has a good management. They have also updated machines in the laboratory.I learned how to handle different kinds of machine. And I learn to work under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is doing my duties and responsibilities as phlebotomists and receptionists. I learned so much on how to deal with patients/people i encountered and deal with. even sometimes to much workload I don't mind it because I'm having fun working with my colleagues and it was one of the memorable memories I had in New World Diagnostics Inc.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at New World Diagnostics, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
New World Diagnostics, Inc. Reviews by Location