New World Diagnostics, Inc. logo
New World Diagnostics, Inc.

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits

Great experience for first time job

Since there are a lot of specimen per day at the main lab, you will be able to learn how to manage your time effectively; as well as multitask on different levels.
Salary / Benefits

Excellent management team! Caring to employees especially during the ECQ.

Employees are treated with respect by the management, fair, well appreciated and family oriented culture. Patients come first at NWDI. People really care for each other and have high integrity.

Pros

Culture of excellence and where everyone is respected.
Salary / Benefits

A very good company to start with

When it comes to compensation it is very good. Workload is okay. Most staff are very friendly. IT department need some improvement because they lack manpower and coordination.
Salary / Benefits

only the management has a problem mis manage and poor managemnet of superiors

poor and mismanagement lack of support from superior although some of my coworkers are great and supportive the managers supervisors are the hindrance to success
Salary / Benefits

Stressful but goal oriented work environment

Demanding work environment, stock monitoring, purchase and delivery monitoring. checking of documents. learned how to interact properly on situations.

Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace for beginners

the most enjoyable part of the Job is that when you solved the problem of the user then you'll received a sincere thanks is already a token of Joy. While supporting all the branches alhough we are outnumbered from 3 ict specialist to 9 branches and a lot of users each branches, ict specialist is very skillful to still accomodate all of the branches concern. And of course its because of the guidance of the ict manager that they can handle all branches concern eventhought the ict specialist are outnumbered.

workmates is good

i learned a lot from the company,the management is good they manage well every department and the surroundings most of all the workmates is fun even theirs a certain problem

Secure and fun workplace

Provides career enhancement programs for employees. Provides great compensation for work done. Gives employees the chance to be one of the associates.

Busy ,stressful

No room for advancement and improvement, although the salary is a bit higher compared to other companies. We only have one day off work so work life balance is really not a thing.

Pros

Health Card

Cons

Salary, One day off

Nwdi Family

I enjoyed working here. Thank you so much for the opportunity. The workplace is suitable and easy access. I am glad to be part of it. The services offered were good maybe somehow needs improvement on time management.

Jobs at New World Diagnostics, Inc.

See more jobs

very conducive working environment

routine laboratory analysis work results-oriented laboratory very good compensation and benefits package very good working environment realistic workload
Salary / Benefits

Relaxed working place and good for freshly graduated professionals

Everyday is always a different story. New experiences come day to day. Well for the managers they're just doing their jobs, can't really blame them from making everything a fuss. Eating together during breaks can really make your day.
Salary / Benefits

New World Diagnostics Inc. was one of the best diagnostics company in the Philippines. They provide a highly and very satisfactory services for the customers.

Good Company

Eight working hours Good Staff Good Manager Good Working Environment Good Facilities Has Unity and Team work Integrity Commitment to quality

Great

working with great people in a good facility. Having a job that i like and at the same time enjoyed because of my co workers.

Pros

Great co workers

Cons

Good Experience

NWDI has a good management. They have also updated machines in the laboratory.I learned how to handle different kinds of machine. And I learn to work under pressure.
Salary / Benefits

A typical day at work is doing my duties and responsibilities as phlebotomists and receptionists. I learned so much on how to deal with patients/people i encountered and deal with. even sometimes to much workload I don't mind it because I'm having fun working with my colleagues and it was one of the memorable memories I had in New World Diagnostics Inc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New World Diagnostics, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Salary / Benefits

New World Diagnostics, Inc. Reviews by Location

• New World Diagnostics, Inc.