NetSuite

NetSuite Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
I love working here! Great culture and management. Salary at first is very competitive. Was also able to go beyond what I can do as they are pushing me to my limits.
Salary / Benefits
Good management. Good salary. Work life balance depends on which team you are in. You will be working most probably with professional, competent people.
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite offers a good and competitive salary and benefits based on your job experience. The company itself promotes work life balance however, it may vary on the type of work/tasks assigned to you as sometimes the job will really calls for overtime in order to fullfill and meet the targets and sla’s asked from the stakeholders. Overall, NetSuite offers a good opportunity and experience.
Salary / Benefits
Netsuite is a good company in the Philippines. They have a good commission-based salary when you hit or exceed your goals or quota. Training is normally provided online.
Salary / Benefits
Free Lunch, Buffet Team Building, Very nice salary and competitive benefits and salary. Workplace is very nice for me and the teammates are very friendly.
Pros
Free Lunches
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite is indeed a great place to work. Nice people, awesome culture and they are particular when it comes to work-life balance. Compensation wise, they are absoluetly competitive, too.
Pros
Mid month meal, month end buffet, RSU (stocks)
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Workload is just the right amount one employee can handle. Flexibility within the team is one of its finest advantages. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers who might want something more than what is and can be offered as of the moment. The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and rewards and social gatherings the company offers for its hard working employees.
Salary / Benefits
good place to work for if you are just starting your career good benefits on time payroll too much work no work life balance family oriented lots of activities month end buffet mid month meal unlimited NUTELLA!
Salary / Benefits
The company promotes life and work balance. However, the shift being graveyard is somewhat a big consideration. The company has a good salary packages.
Pros
Free lunch on holidays with work
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
- Career advancement is achievable and would depend on the employee's performance. Employee is accountable of his/her future to the company - One of the best if not the best in giving out Salary Package to employees.
Salary / Benefits
We have a good working environment. We work independently and we are very well compensated. The commission structure is good.
Pros
Free meal every end of the month and during holliday
Cons
High quota