NetSuite

NetSuite Employee Reviews for Technical Support Engineer

Salary / Benefits
Good trainings as well. Very organized business processes and procedures, you will not get lost. High end security measures and everyone in the company knows it. The managers are also very supportive with their reps. Good collaboration between the leaders and the team members. High chances of promotion.
Salary / Benefits
I love working here! Great culture and management. Salary at first is very competitive. Was also able to go beyond what I can do as they are pushing me to my limits.
Salary / Benefits
Free Lunch, Buffet Team Building, Very nice salary and competitive benefits and salary. Workplace is very nice for me and the teammates are very friendly.
Pros
Free Lunches
Salary / Benefits
The people, in their office in the Philippines, are great to work with. They really push toward a culture of helping your colleagues which is a great way to be confident and excel at your tasks. Your team and your leads and managers really have your back.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
May be challenging at times, but in a very good way.
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite is great in all aspects. They value their employees safety and welfare. Management is very approachable and easy to work with. The experience was very worthwhile and fun.
Salary / Benefits
- Career advancement is achievable and would depend on the employee's performance. Employee is accountable of his/her future to the company - One of the best if not the best in giving out Salary Package to employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NetSuite?
  1. Technical Support Engineer