NetSuite

NetSuite Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good trainings as well. Very organized business processes and procedures, you will not get lost. High end security measures and everyone in the company knows it. The managers are also very supportive with their reps. Good collaboration between the leaders and the team members. High chances of promotion.
Salary / Benefits
The job itself was incredibly stressful, and the pay was subpar at best for the amount of work being done each day. Expect to not leave your desk for hours a day as there is just so many administrative tasks you are responsible for in this position. Very much a weed-out role
Salary / Benefits
Leading industry solution makes it easier to sell to prospects. Company gives you all the resources and training to succeed. Internal processes with a big company is a a little difficult to learn at first but tons of professional growth.
Pros
Technology, benefits, culture
Cons
Internal processes
Salary / Benefits
typical day would be work on new projects and support the user base. the culture good, depending but not too much. There were late nights, but most of the time once work day was done you were able to disconnect till the next day.
Salary / Benefits
A fun place to work, from being family owned to becoming a more corporate workplace has its downsides but the changes have been accompanied by interested ownership.
Salary / Benefits
Poor management experience, I saw top talent leave the management position to only see mediocre people replacing those. Bad alignment between team members, no overall direction or support. You have to be a good self motivator to work here.
Salary / Benefits
If you're good at adapting and have fun doing new things in different ways than NetSuite is a good place for you to work. NetSuite has gone through many changes in the past years due to the Oracle acquisitions. Executives have left and new ones have taken their place with new ideas and vision for the business. Oracle has also been influential in how things are done.
Salary / Benefits
We believe in working hard and playing hard. We also believe in a stress free environment which is why Oracle NetSuite offers a variety of activies from: Ping Pong Tournaments Spanish classes French classes Sign Language classes Knitting classes Social Night Japanese classes Birthday Cake Celebration Monthly lunches
Pros
Great enviornment, easy access to onsite restaurants
Salary / Benefits
I love working here! Great culture and management. Salary at first is very competitive. Was also able to go beyond what I can do as they are pushing me to my limits.
Salary / Benefits
My experience has been very good here! There is still lots of opportunity and great culture. It is Oracle owned so this may not last much longer as they cut sales territories smaller and smaller. You may have to work in a space that really will not buy from you. Aside from that everything is great and they work hard to help you succeed. If you end up being successful like myself you will be paid handsomely for it!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NetSuite?
Salary / Benefits
I do get involved in many business and processes. its always a learning experience. They allow me to educate jr workers on the best way to solution for customers
Salary / Benefits
They say they are flexible but they are really not. It’s all cold calling small companies to have them by cloud ERP. Everyone advances fast in the company but there are definitely favorites and that’s how they get so far fast.
Salary / Benefits
The original NetSuite culture has disappeared since its acquisition by Oracle Corporation and as a result turnover is at a high-level which interferes with consulting implementations.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked as NetSuite Functional Consultant and I worked on saved searches, Imports and Exports, Procure to Pay , Order to Cash, Custom Fields, Records and Forms
Salary / Benefits
I like the culture and team environment. However, depending on your manager, you may or may not get the career development you need. The compensation is goos and competitive. Great benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy the Netsuite product and my role specifically is awesome as I am able to mix training with consulting. The Oracle culture has pushed a lot of what I loved about Netsuite to the side and the bigger and busier we get the less and less valued I feel. All that being said, the management teams are solid, and the work life balance is pretty good if you can handle the waves.
Pros
Autonomy, decent pay, great product
Cons
When you are busy, you are BUSY! Very virtual, hard to build relationships and have social connection
Salary / Benefits
Good management. Good salary. Work life balance depends on which team you are in. You will be working most probably with professional, competent people.
Salary / Benefits
Good company Overall. I had a great time. I had good manager as well , Nice people inside . The only problem was some slow cooperation that involved different teams.
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite offers a good and competitive salary and benefits based on your job experience. The company itself promotes work life balance however, it may vary on the type of work/tasks assigned to you as sometimes the job will really calls for overtime in order to fullfill and meet the targets and sla’s asked from the stakeholders. Overall, NetSuite offers a good opportunity and experience.
Salary / Benefits
You will mostly get what they say you will get . The job is pretty stable and can be fun at times . More PTO would be nice,but besides that they train mell and give a lot or support
Salary / Benefits
Solid training and leadership - looks good on a resume - learn about the sales process. Gain the confidence to take on the world. Cons: Office location. Lousy coffee and no snacks
  1. Employee Reviews