NetSuite

NetSuite Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good trainings as well. Very organized business processes and procedures, you will not get lost. High end security measures and everyone in the company knows it. The managers are also very supportive with their reps. Good collaboration between the leaders and the team members. High chances of promotion.
Salary / Benefits
I love working here! Great culture and management. Salary at first is very competitive. Was also able to go beyond what I can do as they are pushing me to my limits.
Salary / Benefits
Good management. Good salary. Work life balance depends on which team you are in. You will be working most probably with professional, competent people.
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite offers a good and competitive salary and benefits based on your job experience. The company itself promotes work life balance however, it may vary on the type of work/tasks assigned to you as sometimes the job will really calls for overtime in order to fullfill and meet the targets and sla’s asked from the stakeholders. Overall, NetSuite offers a good opportunity and experience.
Salary / Benefits
Many new knowledge. New and unique projects teach us to be independent and responsible. Management also listens to employee concerns. There are lots of things to learn. this is the company where there are always new learnings.
Salary / Benefits
Netsuite is a good company in the Philippines. They have a good commission-based salary when you hit or exceed your goals or quota. Training is normally provided online.
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite was the building block of my Consulting career. This company enabled me to strengthen my Product Knowledge of the application and improve my skills through my interaction with a multi-cultural environment (through customers and colleagues).
Salary / Benefits
Free Lunch, Buffet Team Building, Very nice salary and competitive benefits and salary. Workplace is very nice for me and the teammates are very friendly.
Pros
Free Lunches
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite is indeed a great place to work. Nice people, awesome culture and they are particular when it comes to work-life balance. Compensation wise, they are absoluetly competitive, too.
Pros
Mid month meal, month end buffet, RSU (stocks)
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Workload is just the right amount one employee can handle. Flexibility within the team is one of its finest advantages. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers who might want something more than what is and can be offered as of the moment. The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and rewards and social gatherings the company offers for its hard working employees.
Salary / Benefits
One of the companies with excellent and comp&ben package by far. There is ample room for growth and opportunities to travel. There are several training and certifications within the organization as well.
Salary / Benefits
Fosters work-life balance. Up to date with most recent technologies. Good management. Fosters continuous learning. Great set of peopl to work with and lots of fun activities outside work.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed working with NetSuite PS Operations group because they give me opportunity to learn new things and expand my horizons. I enjoyed working with different resources within the PS Group.
Salary / Benefits
When I was there, the hardest part was meeting the metrics. Although the training they provide is topnotch. Some of the managers are great as well. Honestly, its stressful work, the great people I worked with made it worthwhile.
Salary / Benefits
The people, in their office in the Philippines, are great to work with. They really push toward a culture of helping your colleagues which is a great way to be confident and excel at your tasks. Your team and your leads and managers really have your back.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
May be challenging at times, but in a very good way.
Salary / Benefits
NetSuite is great in all aspects. They value their employees safety and welfare. Management is very approachable and easy to work with. The experience was very worthwhile and fun.
Salary / Benefits
good place to work for if you are just starting your career good benefits on time payroll too much work no work life balance family oriented lots of activities month end buffet mid month meal unlimited NUTELLA!
Salary / Benefits
The company promotes life and work balance. However, the shift being graveyard is somewhat a big consideration. The company has a good salary packages.
Pros
Free lunch on holidays with work
Cons
graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
- Career advancement is achievable and would depend on the employee's performance. Employee is accountable of his/her future to the company - One of the best if not the best in giving out Salary Package to employees.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed the ambiance and the people inside the organization. Perfect place to work here by next year after I graduated.
Pros
Free foods
Salary / Benefits
We have a good working environment. We work independently and we are very well compensated. The commission structure is good.
Pros
Free meal every end of the month and during holliday
Cons
High quota
  1. Employee Reviews