Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Philippines364 reviews

Found 364 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,177 reviews

Very great to those people who will start their career

You will learn alot from this industry. Your knowledge will be useful when you go outside nestle. Your goal here is to learn to be exposed to different process because it wil be very useful for your future career

Pros

Good workplace, colleagues

Cons

Overtime, not that compensated anymore

Terrific Employer!

Nestle was an excellent employer!There was so much pride and opportunities for growth and development within the company! I was originally hired as an Internal Communications Supervisor and in a matter of 2 years handled both INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS as its youngest Junior Executive! The culture was so inclusive and welcoming. There was so much pride to work for them. Had I not left the country to migrate, i most probably would’ve still been with them as a Senior Executive.

High-expectations from management

Fast-paced and sometimes overworked with a uncompetitive basic salary. Does have a comprehensive non-cash benefits and a good workmate culture. Staff shop with discounted products and big giveaways on christmas. Frequent product giveaways for personal consumption only.

It's like my second family. The culture was superb and everyone support each other.

An excellent place to work. If given me the second chance to work? With out hesitation I will choose Nestle. A good place to work if you are looking for work life balance and career opportunity.

productive and future development

Suitable for everyone who are hard working and willing to learn and flexibility wise . Asign on deaignated areas as part of career ladder for future promotions

Pros

family fair

I enjoyed working at NBS

They offer generally a good salary for entry level. Benefits are great too. If you are starting at your career definitely worth trying. Management are good too. Approachable. Though noticeably there is some favoritism among managers

Pros

Benefits. Free hmo. Good management

Cons

Low offer

Collaborative workplace with brilliant talents but huge workload

Pros - Collaborative environment with strong feedback system- Clear roadmap of career progression- Solid pay-for-performance mantraCons- Lean structure but workload is a lot; Employees are overstretched with no long-term plans to address individual bandwidth - Top management now overrun by expats affecting overall working culture- A lot of tenured talents leaving

A great company but culture has changed with new management

Pros:- team collaboration- good culture of feedback- good benefitsCons:- movement to different roles can be difficult- people and wellness seem to be not prioritized by management with the amount of work- talents are leaving the company

Productive and fun workplace

I am working as cost plus E/I technician not regular employee but we are responsible in troubleshooting and repair, modification of product lines,do overtime works when needed example when their is trouble and need to be fix to avoid the loss time .. hardworking and can work with less supervision honest and dedicated to my profession as well..

Exciting and challenging job

The Company keep the safety of the employees the top priority. It also provide all the necessary PPE's to protect you from injuries and protect our products from any contamination.The company is implementing GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure our finished sold to the market is safe and nutritious.

Pros

Free 1 sacknrice per month

Cons

Na

Very fast paced environment

You have to be very flexible and adaptable as change is very abrupt. Benefits and allowances are good but basic pay is low. Colleagues are very helpful.

Pros

With nontaxable allowance, Yearly bonus and increase, Discount on company's products, HMO up to 4 dependents for free, Crp, 14th month pay

Cons

Low basic pay Limited career growth

Productive and fun workplace

NBS Manila hones its talent well. We are well equipped with the tools needed to perform our task and the company is supportive of change. We have work-life balance and company offers a hybrid work set up.

Rich training ground, structured, amazing products and people

You are a kasambuhay for life, like a family member being part of Nestle. Work is always demanding and challenging, but career options are a plenty as long as you have the agility and apetite for being very results driven. You will cherish colleagues who will turn out to be friends in the long run. Decision making process can be challenge due to the protocols and alignments needed to be made.

Pros

24 days VL, Hybrid work/ Flexible work arrangements, family friendly benefits, source of longtime friends too! Products at a discount

Cons

Demanding and fast paced

Have fun working environment.

Stressful but yet enjoy ang excitement. Have fun learning all products with friendly co-workers. The workplace is good. The management strictly follows rules ang regulations by the company.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace. Your colleagues are one of the reasons why work is enjoyable. Career advancement unfortunately, can take a while. Promotions can take up to 5 years or more

Pros

Products discount

Cons

Volume of work

Professional and highly skilled co-workers, strong union, issue with middle management

I joined Nestle with the promis of advancement to replace my immediate superior but certain events in the plant beyond my control ocurred which sidetracked the plan. Also there were issues with middle management integrity and credibility that made me decide to leave.

Pros

Clean workplace, professional co-workers

Cons

poor middle management, bad work culture due to strong union presence

Enjoy and very easy job i had

Our company was very accomodating well.free snacks during the orientation with good salary compensation and benefits offer.. And theirs a good co- employeeti teach us as a newly hired in their company.

Pros

Free tranportation and free meal allowance

Cons

Short hour

Effective coaching strategy and promote a work life balance

A very good training ground for individuals, a good working environment, also the benefits and compensation can able to support a family with 1 child

Pros

Employee free shuttle, meal allowance, 50kls rice/month

Cons

Long, extended work hours

Productive and great Place to Work

Well balanced competitiveness at work and time for the familyNestle gave me a number of training corses, most important of which was the Six Sigma Methodology wherein lased a number of my initiated and created projected

Pros

Lots of events

Cons

Long wait for career growth

Relax and it's fun to work at nestle

It's fun and relax working in nestle..dispite of long hours of duty and its a little far from my home the area where I assigned, and it's hard to travel 3 times just go to with my assigned area. At the end of the I'm happy with my work but I stop working in the company because I continue my masters degree..

Pros

No overtime fees

Cons

No cares with their 3rd party employees!

There are hundreds of involuntary seperated employees hard to look for another job due to their immediately terminating them. No supports given to them!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits