Nestlé
Information from Nestlé:

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Philippines295 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Nestle is one of the best company's, the cleanliness of their products and the management really care their peoples or their workers, and the kindness of ceo is one that i love in that company
Pros
End contract
Cons
No re contract
Salary / Benefits
I had the privilege and honor to work for a such company. I did learn a lot and had the chance to work with different people from different countries. Wonderful experience. Thanks
Salary / Benefits
Nestle is a great company that's bring you in the real world of professional.
Culture, work place, ambiance, people's are so generous. And have improve Kent daily
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work in. Good for career growth and has great benefits for employees. A lot of people stay in this company for a long time great for retirement
Salary / Benefits
I was taught with several skills needed in the industry. The analysts and supervisor were very accommodating and thoughtful. I had a great experience in Nestle Philippines Tanauan Factory. They prioritize the safety of their workers.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Nestle is one of the best experience I had. I love the organization structure as it gives employees empowerment to decide with minimum supervision.
Salary / Benefits
Being a safety Officer before starting my daily work at Nestle, all my workers are conduct a safety analysis and procedure and how to handle the mechanical parts without getting accident. it is important the rule of safety officer conduct the job analysis, tool box.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned in my years of working in Nestle Company was to be more flexible in my time since it's one of the essential element that could bring you and as well as the company to its goal. Furtherly, being a promodizer needs to be excellent in its work paced and able to communicate to the customers very well. And I must say amidst to my situation I enjoyed working there because the work environment was very much comfortable and less stressful. The company was also very generous and accommodating to the needs of their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Nestle provides safe and healthy working environment were work life balance is very important. It also valued its employees as an assets. Discrimination and gender awareness is very important in nestle. Its culture and dress codes provides equal treatment to all employees.
Salary / Benefits
Execution my knowledge and ability as a merchandiser. Doing max x for all sidetreet store and bakery store because I'm alternative channel of Nestle. Driving car when we make a tarpouline in all market in part of nueva ecija..
Salary / Benefits
working in this institution is not too easy. because you need to abide the market in able to reach the main target by giving them technical assistance regarding the plantation and the buying market.
Salary / Benefits
Working with a multi-national company like Nestle is a prestige. They give opportunity for you to develop your maximum potential. It is fast-paced organization so you need to be agile and quick to adapt on changes. Strong competition inside, but it is a people company, they make sure, people are heard on their different views and concerns.
Pros
People company, good benefits, more opportunity to learn
Cons
Fast-paced, stressful
Salary / Benefits
The company was very professional in all aspect, they have given me proper tools and equipment to do the job that was given to me. They provided us training workshops and seminars to become professional in our field of task. They compensated me that much.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent work and people are very professional. The company has good benefits as well and they give importance to their employees hope i can work again in this company in the future
Salary / Benefits
This is very good company in both benifits and learnings. Nothing compares with Nestle. All they need to improve is to raise the salary for the promoted leader came from the ranking file persons.
Pros
Benifits and learnings.
Cons
Salary for the promoted leaders.
Salary / Benefits
You could have an amazing experience with this company. You will gain knowledge on the field you are in. The people on the workplace will help you to meet your target effectively.
Salary / Benefits
The people were really kind, I learned the nature of working in a corporate environment. People are relaxed working most of the time. Coffee and other drinks are free from the vending machine so that's one of the fun things there. The management is also really kind to their employees and there are activities held for the improvement of the workplace and the relationships of people there. The hardest part for me is when there is an upcoming event so we had to do a lot of things as a preparation for that.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Nestle is very productive and challenging, I would say it is good because of thats what I like at work. Family is secured financially and with the benefits, you will be satisfied.
Salary / Benefits
Shifts are barely difficult because of three phase morning, mid and night., Rest are so needed otherwise body and mind for concentration are affected..
Salary / Benefits
It’s was all good and nice i learned a lot of things specially on how to faced problems and handle crucial or critical moments during rush hour period.
Salary / Benefits
Nestle allow me to grow as individual employee and the management really serious on taking care and responsibility for my growth. They accept all of my weakness and turned it to motivation to strive more.