NCR Employee Reviews

Philippines39 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Depending on the team you are on, there is a huge opportunity to step up and show your skill. I learned quite a lot jumping from pure windows forms programming to full web development
Salary / Benefits
What's best at NCR is flexible time. You don't need to worry if you're late more than half an hour or more. Here at NCR no deductions happened when you're late as long as you completed your 9 hr time including break, and as long as you informed your manager. Then no need to worry. Aside from that NCR values work life balance. They have clubs that would implement activities like Music Club, Dance Club, Trekking Club, Basketball Club, Badminton Club and others.
Salary / Benefits
Work and drive safely to its destination and attentively with less supervision. Patience and very flexible time and most especially Honesty is the best.
Salary / Benefits
Very good company. You will learn a lot. People are collaborative and very helpful. Compensation is good. Appreciate the work and life balance environment.
Salary / Benefits
most of the company is looking impression not on the ability of the applicant due to competitiveness in the area they need to be more careful on choosing the person for the right job
Salary / Benefits
My role is to support overseas customer via email, phone and remote support for NCR corporation software products. Instrumental role on establishing the first Install and Stored Value support team in Cebu and bringing to a 24/7 support. Mentoring newly hired employees.

It is a fun environment to work since the location is just in Philippines. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with my university friends on the same company. The hardest part of the job is working permanently on night shift.

The management is supportive on each technicians individual career development
Salary / Benefits
We are not appreciated. lacks of manpower. they think only of the client, not thinking of the people who was making the job weel. This company is not offering regularization.
Salary / Benefits
challenging role(before), very nice management and its bosses, i learned how to work under pressure in a short period of time and learned how to stay calm, hardest part of the job is when doing nothing and most enjoyable part is when there is party, everyone is welcome
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
The working environment is quite good, salary is not that much compare to other companies, thou the new management is quite rookie that they need to micro manage tenured employees who know the work better than them 10x. Team schedule does not allow everyone to get together at the same time since everyone on the team has different rest days.
Salary / Benefits
A lot to learn on people management. Company is just starting. You get to pioneer new procedures. Lots of studying and enhancing current policies and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
NCR enables an employee to grow and improve their skill set. NCR adapts to different methodology like Agile and SaFe to keep up with the market and customer demands.
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot in terms of Leadership and management skills, that acquire years of experience in a very high profile company like Accenture,Philko Ubins and PFCI
Salary / Benefits
Have a time management when it comes make a report . Enjoyable workplace with the staff and environment.Monitoring and evaluation of the beneficiary .
Salary / Benefits
The place that i currently work is okay, specially the head of office and the staff there.
I have some experience in work there that i can share to my present work someday. my 6 months of work with theme was challenging for me.
Cons
8 to 5
Salary / Benefits
Check emails daily, send reports weekly to the IT Head...Set meeting with the members and Top management as well.Review performance management and work summary for the individual.
Pros
Company Game
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business. This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have been working in for 11 years.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed and glad because I buy anything that we need in my family. I appreciate my company because they are true in the vision and mission of what their doing to uplift the lives of the member inside and outside company. I am always giving a nice compliments I am awardee for being the most outstanding team leader for the year 2016.
Pros
Free transportation and Meals
Cons
Since you are manager no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
can follow schedule,can work anytime,can be part of the training requirements,can easily absorbed working environment,welling to work with other people .
Pros
free foods
Cons
humors
Salary / Benefits
A mature company with clear visions, plans and directions.
Work type is average, a little pressure; and may juggle a few task at times.

Accountability is very important.
Pros
flex time
Cons
below average benefits
Salary / Benefits
Having worked for NCR on an entry level has given me a very good start in my engineering career. There is great balance between work and personal life.
Salary / Benefits
its challenging work place and i've learned a lot on written and unwritten communication, through telephone, emailed and face to face comminications everyday..
Pros
any
Cons
sometimes