National Grid Corporation of the Philippines

National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines84 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Whatever you learned in electrical engineering will surely be applied in NGCP. It can be a challenge if you don't refresh regularly. The responsibility is also great because committing mistakes could affect a large area of the country.
Salary / Benefits
I work 40 hours per week, repair of structures, wood pole,steel pole,supervise my men as a lineforeman. When the transmission lines trip during night time to locate the fault.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
I usually deal with the government personnel hence one of my responsibilities is coordination with them for the reforestation project and monitoring for the tree cutting activities as well as securing the pertinent permits such as special tree cutting permit and special land use permit.

The co-workers are easy to deal with.

I learned to deal with different kind of people for various negotiations of the projects, the most enjoyable part of the job is during out of town trips since the projects are distributed in the whole country.
Pros
free travels
Cons
no security of job tenure
Salary / Benefits
The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines is a nice company. It gives us training that we need in order to be more productive in our work.