National Grid Corporation of the Philippines

National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Reviews in Iligan

Iligan8 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I had a lot of learnings in this company ex. I know how read a sketch plan, i know what is all about in the Title(Titulo), Tax Dec. and others. The enjoyable part is when we climb to the mountains. The management is strict in terms of working time.The work culture is so challenging. The hardest part is when you lost the documents and going back agin to collect them.
Salary / Benefits
Very busy specially on friday/hectic schedule Nice company when it comes to training they are very hands-on..When it comes to salary I can say that it is just enough for our weekly needs.
Salary / Benefits
In my job experience in NGCP I learned alot of things, such us team work, discipline and respect. We always have proper communication during work because a single mistake may lead us all to death, But with the discipline that NGCP trained us we work well, finishes job without any harm. We walked miles crossing mountains to mountains for Line Inspection. Being part of NGCP Line Ranger Course is the best thing that happened to me.
Salary / Benefits
what i learned good in data encoder makes your employer happy, because you do the job well and also will have a multi tasking working attitude so that yu work will be more easier to do
Salary / Benefits
Alot of employess are contructual even they are spending more than 5 years. They dont make contructual employee regular from their job because they have a lot og hired agencies.
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day at work, I am on a shift. I monitor the delivery of power and often times I performed switching on the control panels. The management are relying on our maintenance and operation of the substation and our daily reports. During my shift, I am the only engineer at the substation, my co-workers are on a different office and available only during the day. The hardest part of the job is restoring the operation of substation during blackouts or power interruption specially during night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there's no power interruption and i can use computer to enhance my skill and knowledge.
Pros
Free time at work.
Cons
No assistance at work shifts.
Salary / Benefits
I work 40 hours per week, repair of structures, wood pole,steel pole,supervise my men as a lineforeman. When the transmission lines trip during night time to locate the fault.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
I usually deal with the government personnel hence one of my responsibilities is coordination with them for the reforestation project and monitoring for the tree cutting activities as well as securing the pertinent permits such as special tree cutting permit and special land use permit.The co-workers are easy to deal with.I learned to deal with different kind of people for various negotiations of the projects, the most enjoyable part of the job is during out of town trips since the projects are distributed in the whole country.
Pros
free travels
Cons
no security of job tenure