National Grid Corporation of the Philippines

National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Reviews in Calamba City

Calamba City7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Whatever you learned in electrical engineering will surely be applied in NGCP. It can be a challenge if you don't refresh regularly. The responsibility is also great because committing mistakes could affect a large area of the country.
Salary / Benefits
Good experience for fresh graduates or entry level experiences for improvement of professional skills on Technical knowledge, Critical thinking, group leadership, social communication and ethics.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work especially for electrical engineers, lots of opportunities and lots of things to learn. Good working environment and good employees
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned at SCADA Department (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition). I have learned to operate a PQA or Power Quality Analyzer and check the accuracy of the data being fetched from the main control and the actual readings. A lot of discussions and seminars were also done during my stint in NGCP.
Salary / Benefits
The lessons and actual are not the only thing we experience here, but also the way of communication to the people, our relation to the engineers and the bonds between them while working. Working with such unique bonding lessens the difficulty of work.
Salary / Benefits
They have allowance for on the job trainees
They allow trainees to join in visiting substations

Its fun to work there since they are very accomodating

Lots to learn
Pros
with allowance
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
Expose people in engineering works. Gained more knowledge about engineering stuffs. Expose myself in interpersonl related skills. Its a perfect company for all electrical engineer.