National Grid Corporation of the Philippines

National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Reviews in Biñan City

Biñan City6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The environment is very professional and you will learn a lot. Your colleagues are very approachable and helpful. The hardest part of the job is managing your time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of satisfaction every time you're accomplishing something.
Salary / Benefits
it was a great learning experience specially as a graduating student and an on the Job Training to learn and experience First Hand to be working with One of the Most Prestigious Company in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
most of the employees are fun to work with and you will learn from them while having fun. They also celebrate local holidays and birthdays of employees together.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay in NGCP because of the people working there. I love how they let their OJT to freely move or have their own judgment in work. Also I really like the lights off benefits that they have in there.
Salary / Benefits
Recently, the company received and award as "The No. 1 Employer" nationwide here in the Philippines. I work as a Design and Construction Engineer in our division under Operations and Maintenance Department. We cater small infrastructure project of our Department. In a daily basis I explore many fields under Electrical Engineering to provide quality design and to safely implement the construction.in our company we practice good practice as we continue the practice of our seniors that we tent pass in the next generation. The hardest part of my Job I say is when the project required the latest technologies. It takes time for me to search and research the best
Pros
Free ride and accommodation during travel.
Cons
Political Issues in the company sometime.
Salary / Benefits
In my intern, I have learn a lot of things that improves my skills and knowledge. It also boosts self-motivation in working in this industry. I hope I can find kind of this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Grid Corporation of the Philippines?