National Grid Corporation of the Philippines

National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
All of the engineers and all employees are friendly and very reachable.you can talk to them like friend sometimes you work an extra hour and drove long distances if needed but its good for us because of the overtime pay if that happens they provide the your food and drink
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
Favor to us if there is an overtime
Salary / Benefits
Good management and i love co worker it so very nice to me. If you apply to this company you learn a lot of things about your profession or field courses
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Salary / Benefits
Whatever you learned in electrical engineering will surely be applied in NGCP. It can be a challenge if you don't refresh regularly. The responsibility is also great because committing mistakes could affect a large area of the country.
Salary / Benefits
Very busy specially on friday/hectic schedule Nice company when it comes to training they are very hands-on..When it comes to salary I can say that it is just enough for our weekly needs.
Salary / Benefits
My work in national grid corporation ot the philipines..Is so good ,because he gave me a good salary and the offiicers are not strictly..And securty is good
Salary / Benefits
I had a lot of learnings in this company ex. I know how read a sketch plan, i know what is all about in the Title(Titulo), Tax Dec. and others. The enjoyable part is when we climb to the mountains. The management is strict in terms of working time.The work culture is so challenging. The hardest part is when you lost the documents and going back agin to collect them.
Salary / Benefits
Good experience for fresh graduates or entry level experiences for improvement of professional skills on Technical knowledge, Critical thinking, group leadership, social communication and ethics.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned the operations and maintenance of high voltage equipment found in our power grid. The workplace is very inviting to all employees and everyone does his/her job with precision and passion.
Salary / Benefits
So much to learn. They taught us the operation in the substation. Engage us in the different equipment in the switchyard and at the control room. The engineers there are so approachable and kind to their interns.
Salary / Benefits
I have enjoyed traveling for work and have upgraded my skill set by working here for 7 years. The company is supportive of training and seminars. Also encourages compliance.
Salary / Benefits
In my job experience in NGCP I learned alot of things, such us team work, discipline and respect. We always have proper communication during work because a single mistake may lead us all to death, But with the discipline that NGCP trained us we work well, finishes job without any harm. We walked miles crossing mountains to mountains for Line Inspection. Being part of NGCP Line Ranger Course is the best thing that happened to me.
Salary / Benefits
Good Salary requiring small effort on your job. Majority of employees are very relax at work. This company is a bonus already because you will be paid for doing nothing. However, the culture is worst due to its Government-Style environment. Palakasan system is everywhere. Seems like everyday we have a disco party in our department. Not recommended to young engineers who need to set up the foundation of their values.
Salary / Benefits
This company will help you grow and take responsibilities on your duties. It in indeed a hallmark of professionalism and excellence. Your colleagues are nice, the supervisors insightful, and the higher ups very kind and benevolent. It's indeed a pleasure working with this company, not to mention a privilege.
Salary / Benefits
The environment is very professional and you will learn a lot. Your colleagues are very approachable and helpful. The hardest part of the job is managing your time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the feeling of satisfaction every time you're accomplishing something.
Salary / Benefits
it was a great learning experience specially as a graduating student and an on the Job Training to learn and experience First Hand to be working with One of the Most Prestigious Company in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
good for new graduates and experienced alike. Labor organization are strongly discouraged, benefits are satisfactory, Excellent if you are already on the high ladder
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work with. 24/7 work with night pay. There are tons of work to do. I learned how to be optimistic on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is to work while it is a national holiday.
Salary / Benefits
The people were nice and the work schedule is flexible for the workers. The office were comfortable and the supplies are accessible. The environment is clean and green.
Salary / Benefits
most of the employees are fun to work with and you will learn from them while having fun. They also celebrate local holidays and birthdays of employees together.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to work especially for electrical engineers, lots of opportunities and lots of things to learn. Good working environment and good employees
Salary / Benefits
If experience in electrical engineering work is your desire then NGCP is a good place to work with. There are Planning and Engineering group for the pre-construction ad construction works of new transmission lines and substation expansion capacities works as well as rehabilitation and upgrading works of existing installations. The Systems Operations group for the management of the grid as the safest and most dependable at all times, and the Operations and Maintenance where I belong are also responsible in the most reliable distribution of power to the utilities and other directly connected industrial establishments or loads as well. The people working there also are very supportive and fun to be with. You get the chance to travel almost all areas in the country (Philippines) with accommodations from accredited hotels free of charge.
Pros
guaranteed 14th month pay
Cons
no labor union representing the employees to top management level