National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

March 20, 2020
I've learned the operations and maintenance of high voltage equipment found in our power grid. The workplace is very inviting to all employees and everyone does his/her job with precision and passion.
October 31, 2017
Same role
Engineer (Current Employee) - Manila
NGCP is a good company to those who has a degree in BS Electrical Engineering. You skills will be developed if you will be assign to technical side. However what I dont like is that the salary is not fair to all. The salary of the engineer who were hired 1 year after I was hired was significantly more than I received knowing we have the same position and nature of work.
Pros
career advancement
Cons
salary not fair
January 5, 2017
Same role
Substation Engineer (Former Employee) - Iligan
In a typical day at work, I am on a shift. I monitor the delivery of power and often times I performed switching on the control panels. The management are relying on our maintenance and operation of the substation and our daily reports. During my shift, I am the only engineer at the substation, my co-workers are on a different office and available only during the day. The hardest part of the job is restoring the operation of substation during blackouts or power interruption specially during night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there's no power interruption and i can use computer to enhance my skill and knowledge.
Pros
Free time at work.
Cons
No assistance at work shifts.
September 20, 2019
Same location
Right of Way Assistant (Current Employee) - Davao City
it was fun and fulfilling to work in NGCP. we negotiate land owners . we travel a lot .it was good. we have team assignment. I was the transportation officer