National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Review

Productive and full of opportunities

September 27, 2019
If experience in electrical engineering work is your desire then NGCP is a good place to work with. There are Planning and Engineering group for the pre-construction ad construction works of new transmission lines and substation expansion capacities works as well as rehabilitation and upgrading works of existing installations. The Systems Operations group for the management of the grid as the safest and most dependable at all times, and the Operations and Maintenance where I belong are also responsible in the most reliable distribution of power to the utilities and other directly connected industrial establishments or loads as well. The people working there also are very supportive and fun to be with. You get the chance to travel almost all areas in the country (Philippines) with accommodations from accredited hotels free of charge.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
guaranteed 14th month pay
Cons
no labor union representing the employees to top management level
June 14, 2020
OJT - Intern (Former Employee) - Calamba City
Whatever you learned in electrical engineering will surely be applied in NGCP. It can be a challenge if you don't refresh regularly. The responsibility is also great because committing mistakes could affect a large area of the country.
May 6, 2020
Project supervisor (Current Employee) - Iligan
Very busy specially on friday/hectic schedule
Nice company when it comes to training they are very hands-on..When it comes to salary I can say that it is just enough for our weekly needs.
April 10, 2020
Right of Way Assistant (Former Employee) - Iligan City, Philippines
I had a lot of learnings in this company ex. I know how read a sketch plan, i know what is all about in the Title(Titulo), Tax Dec. and others. The enjoyable part is when we climb to the mountains. The management is strict in terms of working time.The work culture is so challenging. The hardest part is when you lost the documents and going back agin to collect them.