National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Review

learn a lot of things, fun working invironment

September 20, 2019
it was fun and fulfilling to work in NGCP. we negotiate land owners . we travel a lot .it was good. we have team assignment. I was the transportation officer
April 10, 2020
Same role
Right of Way Assistant (Former Employee) - Iligan City, Philippines
I had a lot of learnings in this company ex. I know how read a sketch plan, i know what is all about in the Title(Titulo), Tax Dec. and others. The enjoyable part is when we climb to the mountains. The management is strict in terms of working time.The work culture is so challenging. The hardest part is when you lost the documents and going back agin to collect them.
March 20, 2020
Same location
Substation Engineer (OJT) (Former Employee) - Davao City
I've learned the operations and maintenance of high voltage equipment found in our power grid. The workplace is very inviting to all employees and everyone does his/her job with precision and passion.
March 31, 2019
Same location
ROW Assistant (Current Employee) - Davao City
Having been working with NGCP, it molded my mindset and professionalism relations with my colleagues and supervisors. Working abroad for 15 yrs made me learn and understand other cultures and religion of all sorts of nationalities. I can easily say that being employed with NGCP was somehow a first for me here in the Philippines.