National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Review

It was a good experience.

October 10, 2019
The people were nice and the work schedule is flexible for the workers. The office were comfortable and the supplies are accessible. The environment is clean and green.
November 11, 2016
Same role
On-the-Job Training (Former Employee) - Bataan, Philippines
NGCP provided me with the proper training that i have to undergo in order to know the actual work of my profession in that kind of field. I have completed 240 hours to do all the required task given to me during the training period.
December 4, 2019
Same location
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) - Diliman, Quezon city
Good Salary requiring small effort on your job. Majority of employees are very relax at work. This company is a bonus already because you will be paid for doing nothing. However, the culture is worst due to its Government-Style environment. Palakasan system is everywhere. Seems like everyday we have a disco party in our department. Not recommended to young engineers who need to set up the foundation of their values.
December 1, 2019
Same location
Executive Consultant - Supply Chain Management (Current Employee) - Quezon City
This company will help you grow and take responsibilities on your duties. It in indeed a hallmark of professionalism and excellence. Your colleagues are nice, the supervisors insightful, and the higher ups very kind and benevolent. It's indeed a pleasure working with this company, not to mention a privilege.