National Grid Corporation of the Philippines
National Grid Corporation of the Philippines Employee Review

I worked as a ROW Assistant before in this company.

April 10, 2020
I had a lot of learnings in this company ex. I know how read a sketch plan, i know what is all about in the Title(Titulo), Tax Dec. and others. The enjoyable part is when we climb to the mountains. The management is strict in terms of working time.The work culture is so challenging. The hardest part is when you lost the documents and going back agin to collect them.
September 20, 2019
Same role
Right of Way Assistant (Current Employee) - Davao City
it was fun and fulfilling to work in NGCP. we negotiate land owners . we travel a lot .it was good. we have team assignment. I was the transportation officer
May 6, 2020
Same location
Project supervisor (Current Employee) - Iligan
Very busy specially on friday/hectic schedule Nice company when it comes to training they are very hands-on..When it comes to salary I can say that it is just enough for our weekly needs.
December 5, 2019
Same location
Line Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) - Iligan City, Lanao del Norte
In my job experience in NGCP I learned alot of things, such us team work, discipline and respect. We always have proper communication during work because a single mistake may lead us all to death, But with the discipline that NGCP trained us we work well, finishes job without any harm. We walked miles crossing mountains to mountains for Line Inspection. Being part of NGCP Line Ranger Course is the best thing that happened to me.