MYSERV INTERNATIONAL

MYSERV INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working schedule is from Monday to Friday.
FMCG Products carried.

Good working relationship with the previous boss and team mates.

They give quarter rewards for the employees.
Pros
Qtr recognition for employees both on sales and MSII staffs
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
loading of stocks , we check the quality and quantity of stocks and appearance of the item to be delivered , we check the vehicle if there a posssible damaged yhat can damage the product. then we do the paper works to be given to our delivery team before they proceed.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
1hr break
Salary / Benefits
Being Sales Admin Officer, I had a responsible and obligation and assign work I start my work early. I first check all my Incoming Transaction and finish it with a good feedback. I always sure that all my work load are finish with a day.

I learned a lot in my previous company, I learn to be more faster and always be positive and move forward for what every situations.

The management always ask and give the idea and situations of the company in our vision and mission.

Theirs no hardest part in the Job, as long you see and feel that you had a daily contribution in the company to grown more.
Salary / Benefits
patient and be friendly in store manager to get the space i want in shelves to increase more space for ordering.
most enjoyable is the people i work .
Pros
1 and 30 mins break
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is to finish the delivery on time when traffic.
I learned how to organized the products and deliver safe to the costumers.
Salary / Benefits
Myserv International has one of the kindest managers and supervisors. It's also a good training ground for newly grads because they will really learn so much from their task. I myself have learned a lot from this company. My excel skills and analytical skills have been improved. You are not given too specific task only that will limit your way of thinking. The employees practice a very professional and corporate citizenship.
The hardest part of the job is that sometimes there is no more work life balance because there's a lot of work to be done. Employees always need to go on overtime at work.

But the company follows the mandatory of the government in terms of benefits. But they just don't have a lot of benefits to offer probably because the business is not so lucrative.

However, the most enjoyable part of being in this company is the learning experiences and the kindness of the managers and supervisors.
Pros
Considerate and Kind managers and supervisors
Cons
Long hours of work and not a lot of benefits is offered
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work includes: Trade check, business review, cycle meetings, Merchandiser's meetings, product presentation, encoding, and collection.
Pros
Great Boss, 100% free company car, gas, and maintenance
Cons
No HMO
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working on this company because it gives work life balance to its employees and their office is near to my home, and the people are so accomodating
Salary / Benefits
i have learn a lot specially in sales how to deal people and how to achieve the quotas, the place where I assigned CAMANAVA and Rizal province. and I enjoy my work.
Pros
free launch and etc
Salary / Benefits
i learn more about selling and how to communicate people specially in selling and know more the location of places in Manila
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
As HR Assistant, I managed the recruitment of employees from rank and file to executive positions. I also dealt with employees who have concerns with employment and providing trainings, programs and activities for employees.

I had a good relationship with the employees. As member of the HR Department, I have death with the complaints, concerns and problems arising in each department and its employees. I also worked as a counsellor to them.

The most enjoyable part of the work was recruiting and training people giving them employment opportunities.
Pros
Good compensation and benefits
Salary / Benefits
i ahve learned so much with my superiors i have an experience in sales even before but because of them i have learned more...
Pros
food allowance
Salary / Benefits
most of our time we spend it on fields because we are saleman and we base on our daily plan where are we going. i've learned a lot specially how to handle accounts, patience to customer and willing to be there if they need you. we have a good camaraderie for my co workers.The hardest part of the job is when we receive our salary and its not worth to feed my family. the most enjoyable even for a small amount we receive we enjoy and we have dedication for our work..