MyHealth Clinic

MyHealth Clinic Employee Reviews

Always under staffing

Always under staffing, system used for the patient management is not user friendly. Also has slow computer software tools that they use. But when it comes to overtime, they grant OT if needed and will pay accordingly.

Good career path

Good career experience. Good salary offer. Good co-staff relationship. Competitive company. Patient-focused. Adequate trainings for staff's continued learning.

Disorganised management

Work is fully loaded since I was assigned in billing department. They're giving you task that no longer part of your jobs description, must render long hours of work and OT. The management is very disorganized so is the work flow. Management know that the problem is the lack of man power specially in the main office, back end. But seems like they're not hiring enough manpower to lessen the workload of current employees. Salery offer isn't clear either, the HR isnt accommodating at all. As for the employee's, they're all fun to work with, no negative comments about my colleaguess.

Pros

Good experience and exposure

Cons

Long hours and too much workload

Good workplace, poor management.

Location of clinic are very accessible except for few branches recently opened. Medical Staff are professional and highly accomodating, however, Management officers were poorly trained with company's protocol and displays unethical behavior towards staff.

Pros

2 days off, Hmo coverage

Cons

Prolonged overtime, unethical operation officers.

Fun workplace

my typical day at work was fun & busy day oi learned about medical terms (supplies, medicines & procedures) hardest part of my job is memorizing medicines & supplies and where to use it workplace is okay as it is located inside a mall most enjoyable part of my job is learning new things everyday

Fun

working in this company is self fullfilling one because i am able to manage a company clinic on my own with the help of other staff and the visiting consultant/company doctor. managing a company clinic is not an easy job, it takes focus and responsibility to be managing such clinic with at least a 100 employees.

The supervisors are fun to be with..

Everything was okay including the environment. The supervisors were very approachable and they helped me all throught out my practicum. I think the job load was easy since I was just an intern then.

Stressful Environment

This would have been a good job but the management was not good at all. You would be doing other tasks that are not in your job description. There is inconsistency with the rules and regulations.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Work and area was good

Co workers are easy to get along with. They provide additional training for us to be more equipped and with that we are more prepared on how to handle diffirent kind of patients. Management is good.

Pros

No night time duty, 2 days rest every wk, short travel from home to work.

Cons

Solo duty

Bad management but good team with other healthcare staff

The management does not care about its employees. The number of years you render do not matter. Aside from your job description, you are asked/forced to render service that is not part of your work i.e. performing as customer care representative even if you are a staff nurse or performing as an assistant nurse while waiting for your patients to arrive even if you were hired as a physiotherapist. Benefits such as vacation leave, sick leave, and health card are strictly limited. The management does not allow you to choose when you wanted or needed to use them. They restrict you from utilizing them. Salary is also below minimum. The co-workers are fun to work with and treat patients with genuine care. Patients are easy to communicate with and are highly cooperative. The job is fulfilling however there is not much room for growth. Training which is specific to career growth is also not given attention by the management.

Pros

Good amount of patients, good quality of equipments, approachable doctors and co-workers

Cons

Bad management, below minimum salary, restricted benefits, career development is ignored by management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MyHealth Clinic?

Assist in managing clinic operations

Being an outsourced nurse and deployed in a company(client) of over 100 employees was absolutely fine. The people was very kind, polite and generous. I can able to put in practice my learned skills and decision making everyday as I can work independently.

Pros

kind people

Cons

Productive place with wonderful colleagues

Typical day at work is catering and assisting patients/client. I have learned to be calm and hold my emotions in dealing with irate patients. The management is fair and I'm happy with my co-workers because we are a team and helping different station if they need a hand. The hardest part of job is dealing with grandiose patient, though I enjoyed my time in there with my colleagues.

Pros

healthcare, bonding

Cons

short breaks, scheduled overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyHealth Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Salary / Benefits