MVP Asia Pacific, Inc.
Coronavirus update

MVP Asia Pacific, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines33 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I learned to manage my time because everyday we need to hit the target and you can also gauge your capacity because of the tasks. The people here are friendly and fun.
Pros
You will learn new knowledge and different soft skills from the tasks given to you.
Cons
They are more on task-oriented approach but now they are working to balance people-oriented as well.
Salary / Benefits
The company is trying hard to be competitive and we can see some progress on its business goals. Management is very considerate to its employees. Als,o work life balance is a plus. The place is not so stressful
Salary / Benefits
The MVP's culture is one of a kind, it is a great place to work with because the workplace was liberal. The management and the CEO was so cool. You can even eat in your own workstation (and I think you can only experience it in MVP, lol!)
Pros
having beer friday with the CEO
Cons
The yearly salary increase, but I think they are trying and working on it, to improve it.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience working with MVP, The office is very pleasant to the employees, from the Lobby, to the comfort room, WOrking space, pantry and they even have a resting place.
Pros
Great experience working with MVP
Salary / Benefits
I have been working with MVP for almost a year now. I can say that MVP is simply one of the best companies that I have ever worked for.
MVP's culture is really one of a kind - Work life balance and they really value their employees.

Their employees are their number 1 priority.

"MVP is a great place to work and it could be a life changing opportunity for people who would like to achieve great in their career. If you would like for a career change or a job look no further - You gotta be a MVP! "
Salary / Benefits
MVP has been very considerate with their employees. During this time of pandemic, they extended their consideration to the employees, sent us home to our families, together with the tools that we need so we can wfh.
The Management attends to their employees concern seriously. They worked hard especially this time of pandemic that there were a lot of adjustment required within the Company policies, work force etc. The most enjoyable part with this Company is they have some activities like Beef and Pizza friday, to at least unwind the employees with the current situation that we are facing now.
Pros
ability to wfh
Salary / Benefits
I am happy and proud to be part of MVP Asia Pacific. Work environment is cool, CEO is a great leader. My career skyrocketed with MVP Asia Pacific. Salary is also competitive.
Pros
good salary offer, great environment
Cons
HR management has inconsistent processes
Salary / Benefits
There are lots of job opportunities here despite having a pandemic. The workplace is pretty cool and cozy. Salary is competitive compared to other BPO and you're not being micromanaged as you're working directly for your client.I've lost my previous job because of the Covid-19, most of our clients either pulled their accounts out or halt their recruitment process. The fact that I got a job here after being unemployed for at least a month and a half, MVP will always be the best company I ever had. In every job or company out there it's either you'll lose your job because of performance issues or business reasons. In my case, it's obviously out of my control and I'm just happy that MVP is right there at the right time ready to pick me up when I needed a job the most. No negative things or feedback for this company at all just pure LOVE.
Pros
Job opportunity, Competitive Salary, management is lenient
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
I have been hired during the quarantine and I have felt to the full support from them upon my on boarding and they have provided my needs in able for me to start
Pros
Beer friday
Salary / Benefits
Been here for more than 2 years now and I can say that my over all experience with this company has set the standards high. I've seen how it became better and experienced how better the management is now than before. Work life balance is indeed what they offer. They also have exciting events and I always look forward for Beer Fridays! You will really see how dedicated the management is to the employees.
Pros
Free Shuttles, Free coffee, Free face mask and face shields, canteen inside the office, competitive salary packages, Hmo, Beer Fridays! Understanding Management
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balance is guaranteed. A productive and fun workplace with chill-out zone and ping pong table. The employees and internal staff are friendly and approachable. IT staff are very reliable and give excellent customer service. Salaries are always on time. Better but still has more room to grow!
Pros
Chill out zone, Ping pong table, Beer Fridays
Cons
Benefit package can still be improved
Salary / Benefits
As someone who's starting their career, MVP let their employees nurture their skills. They provide training to the employees. There is a work-life balance with MVP as we're not required to work during holidays and we have Beer Fridays wherein all employees gather on one place and can interact with each other.
Pros
Beer Fridays, Free coffee, Shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
- Every staff of MVP exhibits the true meaning of being a "Most Valuable Player".
- I felt really welcomed even if I was just an applicant at that time because the Recruitment team never failed to provide updates on my application status.

- Never got to worry about any of my computer queries or issues, kudos to MVP IT Team!
Pros
Smooth Hiring, Branded Uniforms, Reliable IT Support, Clean Work Environment, Beer Friday.
Cons
Inconsistent Policies and Procedures, No Fixed Procedures.
Salary / Benefits
Number 1 Fact being an MVP is having an awesome workplace and a good team to work with. I definitely recommend a friend looking for a job here at MVP!

Career Growth is one of the biggest factors for an employee. And I believe the challenge working here is to find the opportunity to grow at MVP and it's in you if you have what it takes to grab it and make your Career more meaningful for your professional career.
Salary / Benefits
MVP has a very relaxed culture and the management team is always taking care of the employees. During the covid lockdown, MVP provide wifi devices , P2P shuttle service, and did not force anyone to come back like other BPO's have done.

Happy to be a part of this company.
Pros
Benefits, Relaxed culture, Beer Fridays!
Cons
None to mention
Salary / Benefits
I have been working with MVP for almost a year and it has an amazing culture, great pay and gives you the opportunity to work for your convenience specially at times of crisis.
MVP has a new management now who tries they're best to put process in everything and they already make sure that each employees are being noticed and acknowledged.

What I also love is the "Beer Friday's" where you get appreciated for a job well done.
Pros
Work life balance and benefits
Cons
Lacking communication in between employees and management causing confusion sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Overall, people are amazing including the working boss. The only problem is the overall processes per employee, accounts, and teams. Admin management should learn to collaborate and set up an adaptive organization and management process to help improve the performance and productivity of its employees.

Company culture stands out and gives people the vibes of the right work-life balance.
Pros
Company culture and camaraderie
Cons
No HR Relationship program for each account, employee or clients. o definitive management process and protocols.
Salary / Benefits
Management is very considerate. Very result-oriented which i love so much! We've got to have a lot of activities in and our of the office. People are so friendly and approachable. Employees may have different clients but in the office, we are one.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked with MVP for 2 years and I saw how the company grew with the very lenient management Employees are really experiencing the work and life balance.
Pros
Beer friday, Open pantry, Free shuttle, Cool ceo & gm, Amazing events
Salary / Benefits
This company will only use your skill for their own benefits. They will hire and give 1 week to resign to your company. When you started working with them, I never enjoyed it at all. No engagement, no career growth, nothing.

After you have given the product they needed which you only did for 1month, they will put you on layoff. They almost destroyed my life. You will sacrifice your tenure job, for a 1 - 2 months job.

I don't recommend this company to anyone.
Salary / Benefits
Working in MVP Asia Pacific Inc. has helped me become more confident. I have always been the timid kind of person but because of my colleagues, the TL's that I have worked with, as well as the administrative staff, I have learned to be more assertive. I am also happy that the efforts that I put into my job as an RTA are being recognized. I am also learning a lot from my current manager about how to become an effective and productive.

Also, MVP Asia Pacific Inc. has a fun and quite a relaxing atmosphere. We may have stressful times in doing our job (like responding to a lot of emails, reports, etc) but you couldn't hardly notice anyone complaining about it. Everyone you meet in the office smile at you whether you are teammates or not, and whether you are tenured or a newbie.

The IT team are nice and professional. The CEO, CFO, GM and OM are very generous and professional. They care for their employees and culture of the company.

These are the reasons why I always look forward to going to work every day and why I love being a MVP!