Multiflex RNC Phils, Inc. (URATEX)

Multiflex RNC Phils, Inc. (URATEX) Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was good working here and the pay was never late. Also the colleagues here were very accomodating and welcoming. They were also ready to teach you all they're expertise so you were able to do the work efficiently.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Uratex has given a great insight on how to deal with people with different cultures/norms and behavior. Though the working condition is not that great, its was fun working with Uratex and its people
Salary / Benefits
- Typical day at work were fine and good. During field works, I have a lot of learning every single day. I love meeting different kind of people. - I have learned more about Customer relationship management, Account management, Merchandising, Marketing and Sales. - My co- workers are fun to work with. I love working with those people. - The hardest part of this kind of job is to drive all day within the territory. - The most enjoyable part of this job is having and meeting different kind of people. Learning from different kind of situations and everything.
Pros
Free Vehicle, Meal allowance and accomodation
Cons
Long drive the whole day
Salary / Benefits
I prepare all documents of the item to be deliver after that I do inventory checking and finally I wait for the delivery truck/man to pick the items that I already prepare.
Pros
Open Overtime
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Multiflex RNC Phils, Inc. (URATEX)?