Multi Development & Construction Corporation

Multi Development & Construction Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

Not good management

During father's term, the company was run smoothly. But, lately when the Son handling the company. I found out bata bata management system and no due process of evaluation. Its a no good management system

Exposure to Digitalization, but less focus on Individual Career Advancement

The company has a valuable history in their performance in the Construction. But since we had an ongoing reorganization, we experienced shifting from one role to another, to one integration to another which makes context switching very common to the team. You need to be more adaptable and open to such changes

Accomodating company

Some employees are in good behavior, even the workers. The Director, senior project manager and operation manager are very approachable with the employees concerns about work

It's a nice place to work.

Working in MDCC is a privilege. I'm learning a lot as an AutoCad Operator and also as a CNC Operator. I feel great when I accomplish my work. and there's a lot of room to emprovement.

Head office is a full working environment

Head office is a full working environment, no music nor unrelated work conversation is allowed but projects site are always happy even thought hot and dusty environment

Good Company

I learned more about drafting and revising detailed construction drawings such as as-built drawings and shop drawings. I experienced to visit the building site to collect data and monitor compliance with design requirements. It helps me to improve and enhance my skills and knowledge through life experience in construction.

Productive and healthy environment

We are very Productive here at MDCC and the environment is so professional as well as the management, we can say that this is the company suitable for newly grad engineers.

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

lack of benefits

Productive Company

A good platform for professional and skill enhancement, with supportive supervisors and workmates. Company aiming not for the benefits of its profits but also with the safety of its employees.

Pros

with allowance

Cons

No Health Benefits

Productive and great company

Fun and challenging work. I work with smart engineers/architects who are willing to help you learn something new. The Management cares about your career advancement and wants to help you succeed.

Pros

Good people, open PTO, clear expectation

Good to work for someone who will look for experience.

In terms of contracts and management , they are lacking for the social welfare of their employees. And Working for halfday on saturdays is not good for employees who are far from the office. The management , I think always has a bad day because of everyday shouting to their people. The hardest part is to communicate with co-employees due to politics.

Pros

Annual event, Seminars

Cons

Long hours, Lack of supplies

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Multi Development & Construction Corporation?

Great company to start

They train fresh graduates to be more aware of the environment on construction. They give seminars and lectures that gives new knowledges and skills. I'm thankful to be a part of the company

Very Productive

This is my first company and i have learned different techniques in construction thanks to my Project Managers they are very knowledgeable in their fields. This company is one of the best..

Pros

travel allowance

Working in this company is a good help for me specially in inventory of the materials. It could help me in the future when i applied in other company.

Cons

Provides experience in fast track and high stress work environment

I worked with a team of driven and high skilled individuals. Our deadlines vary as we bid on different fit-out projects for Hotels, High Rise Condo, even residences. I learned and gained experience in QS and Estimate for Fit-out works & Architectural works specially, which are more detailed and complex. We also did projects with civil, structural and MEP works. The hardest part albeit also the most enjoyable is the tendering process. You work hard for your bid, and you make sure that the clients' requirement are also met and that when you win, or the project is awarded, your site team will be able to provide the best output the tender has to offer, without your company losing money too.

Pros

Good training ground

Cons

Healthcare, Less Leaves

First work and first experience.

Day and day management to job site. I've learned a lot in terms of actual constructions. Met different peoples and how to manage them well.On my job, it becomes easy because me and my co-workers help with each other and that is the enjoyable part of my job.All for one and one for all.

productive and cooperative, lots of enjoy.

long hourshow to be a good managerabove averagecooperativewhen the projecst are delayed.when the projects are finished on time.

Pros

meal allowance, travel allowance, and health care insurance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multi Development & Construction Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits