Multi-line

Multi-line Employee Reviews

Philippines4 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things in this company on how to work with a time management and multi-tasking. My co-workers are so friendly so that its very nice to work with them. The hardest part of my job is to have an urgent documents to process on time but you do not have a signatory to sign the documents. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i do my job well.
Pros
Cons
8 hrs.
Salary / Benefits
I keep on enjoying every single opportunity that Multi-line gives me. I adopt every learnings from the company itself and from my co-workers also. The management is implementing rules and regulations strictly but I think it's a way enough for every employee to be more disciplined. I'm encountering some difficulties especially at the end of the month which I need to meet some deadlines but the most important part of being an employee is that you enjoy every tasks they gave you. I just keep the positive attitude and a better mind for me to gain more things I needed for me to grow.
Pros
Multi-line provide allowance based on working experience.
Salary / Benefits
Our company is giving away its project commission after the project has been completed and accepted by the owner. But that is the only thing that this company shows strength compared to others.
Salary / Benefits
fun. direct to the company, stationary schedule with commision evey sales, more productive, one person every showroom so everything inn showroom is my responsibilities & accountability.
Pros
commision
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Multi-line?