Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,765 reviews

Overall a good company to work

Have been working in this company for more than 7 years, overall a good company to work the compensation is not on par with the market.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Work life balance

Offiser

My name is pramjeet kumar my country name is bharat bihar jamui college harihar pur

Management Friendly company employees life doesn't matter

Management Friendly company employees' life doesn't matter to them, if the manager doesn't want the employee then the manager plays dirty politics towards to employee. The floor Hr team even don't listen to the employees when it comes to the open form. In my entire career i have never seen this kind of "Worst Company". This management is right from Process VP to Team leader. In my mphasis career, i have applied to many IJP but they select the least talented community people. Even though management and HR never give an appraisal to the right candidate when it comes to the appraisal review of employees. They simply defined what you have done to give this much appraisal to you. Simply I would say if you want to play destroy your life, so you can join the mphasis.

Good one

Work life balance, some projects are good and sone are not. people are friendly, lot of internal tools to explore. good learning and trainings provided.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary hike

Just Ok

Just OK to work Don't expect more from this companyFor women this Company is very good.No other facility other than salary.If your a fresher just quit after 2 years

Productive but workstress

Salary is very low no shift allowance for night shift as well. Employee contribution they deduct amount from our salary but employer they contribution only 30% not even 90% this is the main disadvantages in the company and paratliy is more and politics . Not even joining bonus they add in your salary for everything no bonus and hike in Diwali.

Cons

Journey in cab long hours

Good place to join

It is almost professional on par with other big 5 domestic giants. Higher management is reachable and supportive.places it is relaxed and stressful depends on project type and phase.Overall very good experience .now a days competitive salary is being offered.

Mitarbeiterführung auf indischem Niveau

Die Arbeitsbedingungen bei mphasis sind mit geltenden Recht nur sehr schwer in Einklang zu bringen. Eine 5 minütige Bildschirmpause nach 60 Minuten wird den Mitarbeitern verweigert. Alles in Düsseldorf unterliegt der Mitarbeiter-Überwachung. Die Unternehmensführung zeichnet sich dadurch aus, dass für nicht erreichte Ziele alle verantwortlich sind, jedoch niemals die Führungsebene. Die Fluktuationsquote und auch der Krankenstand ist weit überdurchschnittlich.Es gibt kaum ein Call Center, dass ähnlich schlecht aufgestellt ist.Meine Kündigung ist in Arbeit.

Excellent

Good excellent very good work life balanceJob security pay hike all are excellentGood clients good projects onsite opportunities also very good work from home

Enjoyed it while contract lasted

Enjoyed the Remote position however the contract did not last long enough as they stated to us in the beginining. Great manager and also trainers.

Useless in terms of learning and work life balance.

Worst experience with the teams of the company. Take it HR, Project team or managers. Worst company to be with.The actual quality work is less and hue and cry and politics is loaded much.

Overall good

Company is good everything is good with this company. Compensation is very very low which disappoint us to change our mind.After working honestly and sincerely from last so many years my package compare to market value is too less.Actually my work in the current project is totally based on reporting which need to be monitor manually. I have more work pressure during starting of the month but I manage and complete all my task within timeline.

Easy to get into

It’s a pretty easy work place and easy to get a job with. But never any certainty of how long the project may last and may end at anytime. But gives great benefits and work life balance

Not good company slow growth no hike

Very less salary... Below market standard..People are working for many years because they have become lazy and comfortable otherwise they are not happy...

Pathetic

Poor management, alot of favourtism is observed in between employees which causes toxic environment. During the initial two months they offer you a full salary but later they start cutting huge amount without any reason and even after achieving your targets. Never ever expect any appreciation from your leaders working her feels worthless

Overall Good experience except for salary hike within organisation

The hikes within the organization was very minimal. Good for people with onsite aspiration and good work life balance. Good platform for learning - Talentnext. Management used to be good at beginning , post covid it was not as expected

productivity and fun go hand in hand

If given a chance I would love to work for Mphasis again.I enjoyed my tenure with Mphasis. Regret for leaving such a nice company. It is more employee centric.

Ok working there

I had friends working in the company but the facilities provided are not so very much good and even salary is very less compared to other companies. Fresher can work there unless they are planning to shift to other job

Pros

Nothing is provided on free basis

Cons

1hour lunch break

Mphasis is a good place to work. Based on the project your work life balance will depend. The managers are political. They have control over your career. Bench policy is ok.

Poor management , high nepotism and favours

Just work for salary. don't expect appriciation as its for few favourite ones ( surname is important) Promises never kept. Employee growth is employees concern.

Unorganised organisation

Think 10 times before joining this company. Ask in written and in contract if HR people are giving you any promises, like onsite, Project you will be assigned, or anything if HR say.Management is not useful, no project trainings, no objectives, nothing. Old employees just enjoying their time.Medical insurance is pathetic, you will hardly get semi private room in any good hospitals.Still you want to try ask them to give min 6 months probation with 1 month or immediate notice period and try your luck :)For me I have resigned in 3rd month and now serving 3 months notice:(

Pros

Cons

Many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mphasis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits