Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
A typical day at work:
Customer's inquiries, applications, and sales.

What I learned from my previous employer:

All of my skills and learning are from them. They engaged me in some of the trainings and seminars that enhanced more of my interpersonal skills, basic selling skills, how to be organized and how to be a customer-oriented staff of the branch.
Pros
Commissions, Job Stability, Company stability
Cons
Work schedules on holiday
Salary / Benefits
its a day to day process, we meet different types of people everyday
We may encounter customer complaints but its part of our job to help the customer, thats our job to provider excellent customer service.
Pros
stability
Cons
low paying job
Salary / Benefits
typical to do is to entertain the customers.
hardest part is to search for a possible buyer everyday

i enjoy the company of my co workers
Salary / Benefits
Everyday work but 1 day off, and i learned how to talk or convince the customer and always time management.for my co-workers they are all good and helpfull to me.
the hardest part for my job is when i'm going to inter branch the motorcycle when the weather not in good condition,also get and bring the motor at the front or outside of the branch in the morning and put it back inside in tne afternoon by myself.

honestly,the most enjoyable part is to hit the target of our sales to make my boss or the manager proud for every one.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
0ne hour
Salary / Benefits
Pressure & challenge was present especially during 1st day of the month but I learned a lot and made me more productive & learning was their.
Pros
Seminars & trainings
Cons
No OT
Salary / Benefits
Because of this company I learn how to deal with other people. I develop my skills in terms of marketing jobs. The company are good with supportive management.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. All staffs are fully trained and management invest for it for the success of every employees.
Management always reviews the salary per every position. CEO,s are approachable
Pros
Medical benefits, free meals, vehicle service provided by company
Cons
Long hours especially for management positions
Salary / Benefits
its fun to work here. I've learned lot of things here in doing multitasking. Being a branch secretary, marketing and assist. cash custodian. This is one of the skills I gained in working here
Pros
Cons
long hours of work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
I can say that the employees and the management are good. They have harmonious relationship. employees are helping each other to meet their goals. That is to meet branch sales quota and give outstanding customer service
Salary / Benefits
I am very proud that i belong in this company because in this company the salary is good and also the incentives.Bu twe are required to work from Monday to Sunday And i am dissapointed in their salary system because sometimes we are tag as absent through biometric because of connection problem and it very hard to refund all the discrepancy in my salary.I'v learned to mingle and entertain in different kinds of personality.I've learned to handle all customer objections and I've learned to develop my patience.The values that I've learned and cant forget in this company is the MALASAKIT in your co workers and company and most of all the INTEGRITY.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
i have a great time in this company but there is something missing. they want us to love the company not our work.
but we have a very supportive management and i also grow my personalities and my confidence to my self.
Salary / Benefits
as a sales manager, must be flexible, productive, teamplayer, a good listener to staffs ideas, optimistic, supportive, and a servant leader.
Salary / Benefits
A company deals with Motorcycle dealership. The No. 1 Motorcycle Dealer Nationwide................................
Salary / Benefits
its being great to be part of the said company, but as the time goes by the changes is so fast, so fast that you cant adjust anymore,

i was expecting to be one of the manager but it did not happen, knowing that I'm a manager trainee. and it because of the said

changes.
Salary / Benefits
Nothing I can say to this company negatively only a few comments. I just want a new environment and provide sufficient income for my family. For 7 years employed in my current company, they provided me knowledge, skills that I cannot enhance in our competitors. Also, they thought me for being a good employee thru our company core corporate values (Teamwork, Caring without condition, Integrity, Positive Attitude). I enjoyed being part of it since 2008 that I entered the company working from Mondays thru Saturdays and having a rest day if you work duty on Sunday. From being trainee to promote as Branch Head, its a privilege but salary for Branch Manager is not enough and its too low for the position. My current position I thought was promotion, Im promoted to the position (Branch Head to Learn to Ride Safely Head )but salary lateral transfer only. Although I accepted the fact that the higher position has higher responsibility but see to it that they can also provide necessary salary adjustment.
Pros
Free Employee Trainings and Seminars
Cons
Salary of promoted employees are not sufficient
Salary / Benefits
I started my day w/ a 15 minutes meeting w/ fellow workers after logging in in the bio metric for our attendance, where we discuss all memorandums sent by Head Office and all the concerned of each employee related to our job.More often I am receiving the payment, transacting and deposit the collection within the day at the same time monitoring the overall operation of the branch.I learned to be more patient in dealing with subordinates and customers.The management give me a chance to attend different seminars and training that help me enhance my knowledge and abilities to be more productive.I've been assigned in the branch with friendly co-workers and also weird co-workers.The hardest part of my job is doing the responsibilities for 2 positions at the same time. The enjoyable part in my job is when there's a company outing or Team Building because will be merged in different employees from different branches.
Pros
Receiving incentives for motorcycle unit sold by the customer
Cons
tiring but challenging day
Salary / Benefits
i learn to work to anybody,i learn how to manage my time and my co workers are great.the hardest part of my job is when we go outside to market.most enjoyable part in my job is the times that i finish my task given to me.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is of course monitoring of daily sales and transactions in the branch.I learned a lot from them I became stronger on the challenges I have encounter and my social life was improved.The management is good but personnel in some of the departments were very slow in processing of any transactions.My co-worker were good they are intelligent and nice to be with.The hardest part of it was that every centavo counts with them.The teasing and jokes during our monthly meeting with area manager was the most enjoyable part that i really miss.
Pros
people were well equipt in everything
Cons
slow process in everything
Salary / Benefits
My everyday work routine will start at 8:30 a.m. with a 15 minutes meeting wherein we talk about what happen yesterday(problems encountered, sales, memo and reports) and what are the plans for the day. I will go to the bank to deposit all the UD's because i have target deposit time.As I come back I will print all the reports for yesterday transaction like Collection Reports for our 2(two) Financing Bank and do transmittal to be send in our Head Office. And I attend the customer concerns, payments and as well as complaints. And at the end of the day preparing for the reports to be sign by our Branch Head. Whenever our branch Head is on Meeting I'm the one who is in-charge of the smooth flow of operation in the branch. I have close and good relationship with my co employees which is I believe that it serves as a factor to have a Good Environment at work.I think there is no Hard part in my Job,instead i treat it as a Challenge to overcome. And the most enjoyable part of my job is I overcome all the challenges, making a good relationship with our customer that leads to a Good customer service and lastly the Learning and experience that i gain.
Pros
Incentives, Very Kind Manager, and A enjoy workplace
Cons
absences even I'm not absent
Salary / Benefits
I worked in Motortrade from monday to saturday, i worked 9 hours a day and i got 325 pesos for minimum per day. i learned how to communicate well with the customers. nice encironment and co workers