Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is making sure that everything is ok before opening the store, and a lot of customers are entertained and served as soon as the store open. I learned that customers should always be satisfied so that they will come back and our company will be known for it's excellent and quality service. A good management is managing the overall factors which will make the business grow including its products, service and workers. A ideal workplace is a pleasant place to work because it is clean and organized and the co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is when you did not meet the customers expectation therefore the company's targets are not met. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a lot of loyal customers go to your store because they trust you and is a proof that the company is known and has grown.
Pros
free meals, transpo and other benefits
Salary / Benefits
This company helps me a lot in many aspects.. like handling customer complaint ..dealing with different kinds of personality.. I enjoyed working here though there are some days that is so stressing I able to manage it with the help of my co workers..
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
The company is more on enviromental activity. The store operate seven days a week. The management is very strict with regards tardiness and absentces.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot from this company especially handling different kinds of people.. this company has a great work place with a great workmates
Salary / Benefits
It has help me be grateful. With a strong will to succeed, heart work, abilities, personality of a positive warrior, and experiences gained since 2001
Pros
free travel abroad
Cons
no company car provided
Salary / Benefits
Working in.motortrade was a nice experienced. There was a lot of thing that help me to enhance my knoledge. Developed my self confidence, and very well trained when it comes to work
Pros
Meal, snacks
Cons
12 hrs
Salary / Benefits
i have learned for being a positive attitude person,friendly working company,easy to reach management, my co employees are very united.
Pros
free transportatio expenses
Cons
OT not paid
Salary / Benefits
The management is good in terms of training and seminars of employees,also to the benefits they are giving to each and every employees.
Pros
Free service unit
Salary / Benefits
Im mira, from roxas capiz, currently working at motortrade, im resigning without any bad, feeling with my co_worker,im looking for an opportunies to make my interest and to inhance may skills and experience..to have aa, meet new freinds and experience any different work or task,..welling to work underpressure..
Pros
Free to eat at brach
Cons
Long hour break
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers were fun at work and will help you improve. Typical day of work where time management requires a lot. The hardest part of the job is when your health is at risk, your not able to eat meals on time because of tons of work but with so much dedicasion to finish work on time is a self-rewarding.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from this company. im happy to work with this company aside from humble and kind employer ive found that they have a good heart with the employee...they shared the blessing theyre received thru the benefits they gave to the employees...
they teached me more how to be good one... they allowed me to show my best and whatever i can contribute to the company without doubt. thats why ive last there in thirteen years. They have good and fruitful management thats why their company become most familiar and spread nationwide.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
Full of exeprience,fun,joy,happy,sad,excitement,challenging,many training,have learning in everyday,integrity,malasakit and have a ability to do work in a place with all your heart
Pros
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
motortrade builds skilled marketing assistants thru conducting many different seminars and related activities.
it also lets you think creatively base on your passion and technique, helps in decision making skills.

you also need to be flexible.
Pros
free water
Cons
long hours, 2 rest days are only allowed every 2 weeks
Salary / Benefits
always be patient always keep in mind the win win principle. always be polite tonall customer always think that they are your boss . be hard working expect challenges
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
preparing all documents of releasing motorcycles of the customers,receiving delivery from the warehouse of the said company,all pending doucments must be submitted all the time and preparing daily reports is my job.
Salary / Benefits
Ive learned a lot from sales and in terms of customer handling, analytical and critical thinking by being under pressure in order to achieve monthly sales target. Its fun being a part of this company.
Pros
it will help you develop your interpersonal skill and posivity towards work
Cons
medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
amazing days working on this company I have learned a lot from the people around me and I am thankful that I have been blessed with everything I have done.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to this company the true meaning of genuine and sincere service to our customer. The virtues of punctuality and teamwork are well inculcated in me as an employee which I believe boost my maturity in the field of employment.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Office hours
Salary / Benefits
My work place is pleasant and enjoyable
i have learn in this institution that we must have humility always

the management is is fair and just and with complete instruction to achieve the goal of the company

my coworkers are great they respect me and I easily get their attention and trust

the hardest part of the job is getting the budget for the activity because the approval will come from the head office and the process is long

the most enjoyable part is when we hit the sales target early in the month
Pros
Doble pay when holiday
Cons
slow budget approval
Salary / Benefits
Learned how to manage time,for being a positive thiinking and learned how importance of unity.Salary is on basic.Have a complete training facilitator
Pros
Regular
Cons
Regular hours