Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
Salary / Benefits
Working at motirtrade is big challenge if you are looking for a thrill and exitement this is the job for you. This job will measure your personal life. I lost my family due to this job. So think about it.
Pros
Given quality training
Cons
No time for family
Salary / Benefits
Giving all my best in job, love my job a part of my life to exceed expectations, never count those hard times but just think its part of the game.....
Pros
Free board and logging
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is dayshift,learned how to deal with other people,how to think possitively.Very comfortable management.Hardest part of the job,if you cant answers question that dont rely on the job, to deal with with customer that is positive,.
Pros
Free accomodation
Salary / Benefits
The company is good but there are a much more to learn for this to company in moulding its people.
Politicking is natural within the company but for me it should be prohibited.
Pros
supplier incentives
Cons
rebates to customers
Salary / Benefits
We have monthly target in Motorcycle, which compose of Installment. We do the Installment sales on walk in application and Btl Activity, i Work in 2, and 7 months as Marketing Asaistant and 1 year months as a Cluster Head which means I handle 2 Branches at Bacoor
Pros
Incentives on monthly sales
Cons
Salary Increase/ Adjustment
Salary / Benefits
working in Motortrade Nationwide is a well experienced job. you can work to all types of people around knowing how to handle different types of people's emotions especially when they are in need of documents that the company cant provide yet due to long processing of papers at other offices.
Salary / Benefits
Its just a typical day at work and you will learn a lot about the company. The management are friendly and the most enjoyable part of the job is they always treat you outside.
Salary / Benefits
As a secreraty in this company I really grow and develop my knowledge and skills here. Many task and responsibilties are handed down to you. But despite of many works, I fond it enjoying and a challenge.
Salary / Benefits
This company helps me a lot in many aspects.. like handling customer complaint ..dealing with different kinds of personality.. I enjoyed working here though there are some days that is so stressing I able to manage it with the help of my co workers..
Salary / Benefits
the company is good in workplace and also in the co worker the management is also good i am very thankful that being a part of that company the hardest part of the job is need to have a long patience to the customers to give satisfy.
Pros
field activity
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.
Pros
a lot of incentives
Salary / Benefits
super busy work environment with different customers attitude to be understand. long hours stayed at work than home. happy and fun environment when you have a good relationship with your co-employee. head office personnel more often masungit. lot of work load and compensation not Good
Pros
fun co employees
Salary / Benefits
Though they welcome you warmly,
you shouldn't take their job as a part of yoursm(Cashiers handle money, Marketing agents focuses on sales etc ),

You should know how to talk to customers properly personal or through phone.

You do jobs that are beyond your job description
Pros
Salary with monetary benefits
Cons
Long Overtimes
Salary / Benefits
Not paying for an overtime, you work until 9-10pm. But the company pay your over time till 7pm.only., DTR not accurate, we are using manual DTR, E-DTR and Biometric
Pros
nothing
Salary / Benefits
Preivously I am focus on everyday sales performance of the company. I enjoy dealing with different kind of people, who want to earned and provide their own vehicle service for their transportation for their work and business. I learned to be patient in dealing with them what their demands and needs. The management decided to rank me as a management trainee to be the officer in charge for my co-employees. I monitor our sales performance, inventory, funds, service, customer service and other concerns for our customer's needs.
Salary / Benefits
I am a secretary at bagong silang branch since my eagerness to learn is to high i study the work of my colleagues there and i think this attitude is my edge among others.
Salary / Benefits
friendly co-worker and stress-free job, workplace is quiet neat, hardest part of the job is when there are a customer who are complaining about their motor and when we talk about them they dont actually listen.
Pros
free food and accessories from the company
Cons
always have 3 to 4 hours meeting every month
Salary / Benefits
The typical day at my work is very productive, more on customer service and sales strategies..what I've learned on my job is how to adopt different personalities. How handle their needs and concerns, manage all the documents needed in short given time. Though my workplace is not full conditioned, and the security of the employees is not totally safe. Because we don't have a guard still we ,manage to do our job in a smooth transactions. The hardest part of my Job is to settle different kind of task in a same time. All I need is to manage it clearly in a clear mind so that I can do it or finished it perfectly.
But the most enjoyable part if my Job are the unity and teamwork of all employees that when we reach our target we enjoyed our incentives!!
Pros
Ooen time. Strategical lunch break
Cons
Incentives in financing and suppliers
Salary / Benefits
Work is hard because its marketing, its challenging and will push you to your limits. The management is competitive and coordinate. Workplace is good also depends on what shop you're assigned
Salary / Benefits
I started as Secretary which is more on documentation then promoted as Cash custodian which I focus on Collection/payments.

Eventhough we have our own designated positions, it is important that you also know how your co-workers do their job..that how we apply MULTITASKING...

We also participate on sales..thats why we consider our job at motortrade "strike anywhere".
Pros
Free Medical health card
Cons
Long working hours