Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to entertain clients or customers, having a good customer service and have build a lot of experience on marketing. The most enjoyable part of that job are the happy memories with my co-marketing assistant when we are in our marketing activities like house-to-house activity.
Salary / Benefits
Good company..Athough stress but you have a co workers that help together as a team work.Many benefits and incentives.Theres a lot of seminar and trainings that can help us to become a good employee and being productive at all times.
Pros
benefits and incentives
Cons
no holidays
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot about sales. improving my communication skills. Learn about time management. how to handle clients in different situations. how to be friendly.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to drive a motorcycle, to accommodate all clients/guest who arrive in the branch. Has a monthly target of sales and collections. number 1 motorcycle company in the philippines
Salary / Benefits
One conducts regular on-the-job coaching to front-liners, recommends the selection, transfer, and, promotion of sales personnel;
One conducts research, analysis, and evaluation for possible sources of sales; present a PNL computation for the proposed Program;

One does gap analysis, and develop plans to addresses operational gaps and market opportunities;
Pros
Salary for Managers.
Cons
Sunday working days.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things in motortrade such as communicating to customer very well, how to convince them to buy our product.
The hardest part of my job is when it comes to sales, but I accept this as a challenges that need to fulfill. The most enjoyable part of my work is when you witness the satisfaction of the customer in giving services.
Salary / Benefits
ill enjoy my internship responsibilities in motortrade because i fulfill all my responsibilities and my duties as a internship my hardest job to do is to series all the manual receipt.
Salary / Benefits
With a very fun to be with co employee. A lot of customers to deal with. Needs a lot of patience to be able to provide a satisfiable customer service.
Pros
Friendly co employee
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to be patient actually this is my first serious job and I experience so many things Difficult and also Easy experiences . I have learned also to socialized people specially for the customer.
Pros
late lunch
Cons
3 pm
Salary / Benefits
I worked as Marketing Assistant in Motortrade Caloocan. Friendly and Professional Colleagues and Bosses. Challenging work that an enhance your skills.
Salary / Benefits
when i was working at motortrade i leran how to communicate with other people,and also my co-workers help me to learn my job easily they help me to grow as a better person and i can say that we treat each other as a family.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
The company policies trained the employees the proper way of dealing with their customers and how to create customer satisfaction and gain loyalty with the customers.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
how to deal with different people, time management, filing, sorting of files reviewing the employees background, and how to handle different kinds of situation
Pros
not stressful environment
Cons
contructual
Salary / Benefits
It was such a great company to work with. They provide fair management in terms of salary, benefits, convenience workplace etc. They have their own job cultures which help an individual to pursue/motivate and challenged.
Pros
fair incentives
Cons
Unmanaged Overtime
Salary / Benefits
My home for almost 7 years. They managed their employees well and give the best what they can be but not almost. Since they are selling industry definitely have pros and cons.
Pros
Productivity seminars for employee engagements
Cons
Mondays to sundays working days
Salary / Benefits
Motortrade is a company that will pay your for your effort thru incentive. You'll learn how to handle pressure especially during month end when meeting quota is a must.
Salary / Benefits
Being a part of Motortrade Nationwide Corporation really helped me develop a lot intellectually and to be more competitive how to work under pressure.
Pros
incentives
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
Throughout my work here, it helps me a lot. Everyday, were answering calls from different people. Managing how the booking will be good and having smooth operation regardless of the struggles that we will experience, arriving the appointments on time, making sure that our clients will be satisfied for our service that we render to them and upgrading our services from making the client upgrade from their normal booking to the next level. Actually I've learned a lot of things on my work. From self development, how to handle complains from your colleague, boss and clients. Regarding for the management, all i can say is this is one of a kind management that I experience. The hardest part of my job is handling everyone's attitude but even it is hard I am happy that because of this hardest this, I already know how to handle them. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and knowing their story and would be able to help them.
-daily meeting
-how to communicate different type of people.

-how to control employee

-hardest part is the target or quoata

-when there incentives
Pros
incentives
Cons
long over time
Salary / Benefits
This was my second job after i graduate. Its a good company after all. Lots of benefits as well. They provide seminars to improve their staff. I learned a lot of things specially in vehicles. I work here as a branch secretary and a sales staff.