Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
The company is more on enviromental activity. The store operate seven days a week. The management is very strict with regards tardiness and absentces.
Salary / Benefits
i have learned for being a positive attitude person,friendly working company,easy to reach management, my co employees are very united.
Pros
free transportatio expenses
Cons
OT not paid
Salary / Benefits
The management is good in terms of training and seminars of employees,also to the benefits they are giving to each and every employees.
Pros
Free service unit
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers were fun at work and will help you improve. Typical day of work where time management requires a lot. The hardest part of the job is when your health is at risk, your not able to eat meals on time because of tons of work but with so much dedicasion to finish work on time is a self-rewarding.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from this company. im happy to work with this company aside from humble and kind employer ive found that they have a good heart with the employee...they shared the blessing theyre received thru the benefits they gave to the employees... they teached me more how to be good one... they allowed me to show my best and whatever i can contribute to the company without doubt. thats why ive last there in thirteen years. They have good and fruitful management thats why their company become most familiar and spread nationwide.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
My work place is pleasant and enjoyable i have learn in this institution that we must have humility always the management is is fair and just and with complete instruction to achieve the goal of the company my coworkers are great they respect me and I easily get their attention and trust the hardest part of the job is getting the budget for the activity because the approval will come from the head office and the process is long the most enjoyable part is when we hit the sales target early in the month
Pros
Doble pay when holiday
Cons
slow budget approval
Salary / Benefits
Everyday work but 1 day off, and i learned how to talk or convince the customer and always time management.for my co-workers they are all good and helpfull to me. the hardest part for my job is when i'm going to inter branch the motorcycle when the weather not in good condition,also get and bring the motor at the front or outside of the branch in the morning and put it back inside in tne afternoon by myself. honestly,the most enjoyable part is to hit the target of our sales to make my boss or the manager proud for every one.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
0ne hour
Salary / Benefits
Because of this company I learn how to deal with other people. I develop my skills in terms of marketing jobs. The company are good with supportive management.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. All staffs are fully trained and management invest for it for the success of every employees. Management always reviews the salary per every position. CEO,s are approachable
Pros
Medical benefits, free meals, vehicle service provided by company
Cons
Long hours especially for management positions
Salary / Benefits
I can say that the employees and the management are good. They have harmonious relationship. employees are helping each other to meet their goals. That is to meet branch sales quota and give outstanding customer service
Salary / Benefits
i have a great time in this company but there is something missing. they want us to love the company not our work. but we have a very supportive management and i also grow my personalities and my confidence to my self.
Salary / Benefits
I started my day w/ a 15 minutes meeting w/ fellow workers after logging in in the bio metric for our attendance, where we discuss all memorandums sent by Head Office and all the concerned of each employee related to our job.More often I am receiving the payment, transacting and deposit the collection within the day at the same time monitoring the overall operation of the branch.I learned to be more patient in dealing with subordinates and customers.The management give me a chance to attend different seminars and training that help me enhance my knowledge and abilities to be more productive.I've been assigned in the branch with friendly co-workers and also weird co-workers.The hardest part of my job is doing the responsibilities for 2 positions at the same time. The enjoyable part in my job is when there's a company outing or Team Building because will be merged in different employees from different branches.
Pros
Receiving incentives for motorcycle unit sold by the customer
Cons
tiring but challenging day
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is of course monitoring of daily sales and transactions in the branch.I learned a lot from them I became stronger on the challenges I have encounter and my social life was improved.The management is good but personnel in some of the departments were very slow in processing of any transactions.My co-worker were good they are intelligent and nice to be with.The hardest part of it was that every centavo counts with them.The teasing and jokes during our monthly meeting with area manager was the most enjoyable part that i really miss.
Pros
people were well equipt in everything
Cons
slow process in everything
Salary / Benefits
First and for most we had a morning meetings, and after we clean the working area before we handle transaction. I learned techniques on how to solve any issues and problems through sharing it to my workmates. The management quite good talking about my co-worker they are all awesome and funny. the hardest part of my job when sometimes the customer inquire if when we have a new arrival of different model and i cannot answer accurately because we don't have any idea if when is the delivery, and such time I realize I till them lies because some of the superior they cannot answer as well. The most enjoyable part when we had a promo because the branch is very festive and many customer and of course we have more sales
Pros
Lunch Break
Cons
One Hour
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work we must be punctual and always on active duty. i have learned many things like time management. regarding the management all my co employee are very nice and all we have is a very good working environment. the hardest part of the job is something is missing because of the negligence of others. the most enjoyable is less pressure and we all have one goal and one team.
Pros
free meal and medical expenses
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I had much of experience in this company. Workplace is good. Employees treat each other as family. The management is great and had been goodly compensated that time. I find so enjoying working in Motortrade Nationwide Corp. who catered my needs and gave good experiences in work,
Pros
bonus pay
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
i worked 6 days a week,i learned how to deal people and decision making,About the management,they did not give a satisfaction to their employee.I like my co-employee because they are easy to be with they are funny.The hardest part of my job is when i ride a motorcyle,for me its too risky to ride a motorcyle everyday because accident is everywhere.I enjoyed when i got a recognition to my boss.
Pros
free lunch and service vehicle