Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
my typical day is to conduct branch meeting, updating employees and branch productivity and revenue. I learned a lot in this company most importantly having a long patience. I was belittled by my co-employee because I was the youngest and risk taker among all. I enjoyed most is the company business planning where you will meet successful people giving advice, learning techniques and strategies in business management, anger management, staffing, target monitoring and so on and so fort. And of course company will give you leisure day with your team or with your co-managers, regional and or cluster team.
Pros
having incentives
Cons
as Branch manager you will be the troubleshooter of your staffs negligence
Salary / Benefits
The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
This is the worst work I've been experienced, dis organize, management, very strict to their policy but have no concerns to their employees. My very nightmare
Salary / Benefits
a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about
Salary / Benefits
Files, Inventory, reports, cash handling, time management, multi tasking when needed, meetings, contract making, SAP, data encoding for customers data. Etc
Salary / Benefits
They major concern is customer service. We gave quality customer service in our consumer. But the management didn't notice that they need also to give focus on their people/staff.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot about sales. improving my communication skills. Learn about time management. how to handle clients in different situations. how to be friendly.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
Salary / Benefits
how to deal with different people, time management, filing, sorting of files reviewing the employees background, and how to handle different kinds of situation
Pros
not stressful environment
Cons
contructual
Salary / Benefits
It was such a great company to work with. They provide fair management in terms of salary, benefits, convenience workplace etc. They have their own job cultures which help an individual to pursue/motivate and challenged.
Pros
fair incentives
Cons
Unmanaged Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Throughout my work here, it helps me a lot. Everyday, were answering calls from different people. Managing how the booking will be good and having smooth operation regardless of the struggles that we will experience, arriving the appointments on time, making sure that our clients will be satisfied for our service that we render to them and upgrading our services from making the client upgrade from their normal booking to the next level. Actually I've learned a lot of things on my work. From self development, how to handle complains from your colleague, boss and clients. Regarding for the management, all i can say is this is one of a kind management that I experience. The hardest part of my job is handling everyone's attitude but even it is hard I am happy that because of this hardest this, I already know how to handle them. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and knowing their story and would be able to help them.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is dayshift,learned how to deal with other people,how to think possitively.Very comfortable management.Hardest part of the job,if you cant answers question that dont rely on the job, to deal with with customer that is positive,.
Pros
Free accomodation
Salary / Benefits
Its just a typical day at work and you will learn a lot about the company. The management are friendly and the most enjoyable part of the job is they always treat you outside.
Salary / Benefits
the company is good in workplace and also in the co worker the management is also good i am very thankful that being a part of that company the hardest part of the job is need to have a long patience to the customers to give satisfy.
Pros
field activity
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.
Pros
a lot of incentives
Salary / Benefits
Preivously I am focus on everyday sales performance of the company. I enjoy dealing with different kind of people, who want to earned and provide their own vehicle service for their transportation for their work and business. I learned to be patient in dealing with them what their demands and needs. The management decided to rank me as a management trainee to be the officer in charge for my co-employees. I monitor our sales performance, inventory, funds, service, customer service and other concerns for our customer's needs.
Salary / Benefits
Work is hard because its marketing, its challenging and will push you to your limits. The management is competitive and coordinate. Workplace is good also depends on what shop you're assigned
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is making sure that everything is ok before opening the store, and a lot of customers are entertained and served as soon as the store open. I learned that customers should always be satisfied so that they will come back and our company will be known for it's excellent and quality service. A good management is managing the overall factors which will make the business grow including its products, service and workers. A ideal workplace is a pleasant place to work because it is clean and organized and the co-workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is when you did not meet the customers expectation therefore the company's targets are not met. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a lot of loyal customers go to your store because they trust you and is a proof that the company is known and has grown.
Pros
free meals, transpo and other benefits
Salary / Benefits
The company is more on enviromental activity. The store operate seven days a week. The management is very strict with regards tardiness and absentces.
Salary / Benefits
i have learned for being a positive attitude person,friendly working company,easy to reach management, my co employees are very united.
Pros
free transportatio expenses
Cons
OT not paid
Salary / Benefits
The management is good in terms of training and seminars of employees,also to the benefits they are giving to each and every employees.
Pros
Free service unit
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers were fun at work and will help you improve. Typical day of work where time management requires a lot. The hardest part of the job is when your health is at risk, your not able to eat meals on time because of tons of work but with so much dedicasion to finish work on time is a self-rewarding.