Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Secretary

Salary / Benefits
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
its a day to day process, we meet different types of people everyday We may encounter customer complaints but its part of our job to help the customer, thats our job to provider excellent customer service.
Pros
stability
Cons
low paying job
Salary / Benefits
I worked in Motortrade from monday to saturday, i worked 9 hours a day and i got 325 pesos for minimum per day. i learned how to communicate well with the customers. nice encironment and co workers
Salary / Benefits
receive payments of motorcycle, preparing petty cash funds at the day, act as officer in charge to manage the branch and assist customers,.I learned to give more patience to the customers to my co-workers and how to deal to the customer day to day., when the customer are angry because of the plate and there motorcycle registration its so hard to please the customer., when the customer know you even where you are they get chat with you.,
Salary / Benefits
I just spent few months working here and i must say that i didn't enjoy my stay that much. A not so good working environment where people enjoy their position.
Pros
Near the house
Cons
Not so nice people around
Salary / Benefits
my workday is Monday- Saturday, 8:30- 5:30 but we have also Sunday work schedule. I learned a lot like SAP(System And Application product), how to handle customers complain, documentation, and registration processes. My co workers are very friendly, so i can easily go along with them. The hardest part of the job is the documentation because whenever i made a mistake in making a contract the bank financing will not pay the company. The most enjoyable part of my job is when go leafleting.
Pros
supplier incentives
Cons
healthcare