Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Secretary

Secretary26 reviews
Philippines26 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.
Pros
-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus
Cons
- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.
Salary / Benefits
Motortrade Nationwide Corporation was such a big help in my self esteem and experience. They trained me to become a more productive and efficient professional. They also trained me to think out of the box and be positive all the the time even though there is a lot of hindrances and challenges in our daily transactions. They also taught me to think for solutions and not to blame others. They taught me to work fast in a limited time only and be mature in decision making. Taught me to work under pressured time and to communicate well to my co-employees, good and irate customers, I also learned to enhance my writng and communication skill, to boost my confidence and act like a professional, I learned how to think fast and make solutions, I learned to be a business minded individual where negative thoughts were never entertained. To work hard and give all that you’ve got because work is a job and a job is a responsibility.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about
Salary / Benefits
To work in a challenging environment in the field of computers. I determinedly deem in the principle of implementing my duties with loyalty and courage for the company.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Good company..Athough stress but you have a co workers that help together as a team work.Many benefits and incentives.Theres a lot of seminar and trainings that can help us to become a good employee and being productive at all times.
Pros
benefits and incentives
Cons
no holidays
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to be patient actually this is my first serious job and I experience so many things Difficult and also Easy experiences . I have learned also to socialized people specially for the customer.
Pros
late lunch
Cons
3 pm
Salary / Benefits
when i was working at motortrade i leran how to communicate with other people,and also my co-workers help me to learn my job easily they help me to grow as a better person and i can say that we treat each other as a family.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
how to deal with different people, time management, filing, sorting of files reviewing the employees background, and how to handle different kinds of situation
Pros
not stressful environment
Cons
contructual
Salary / Benefits
This was my second job after i graduate. Its a good company after all. Lots of benefits as well. They provide seminars to improve their staff. I learned a lot of things specially in vehicles. I work here as a branch secretary and a sales staff.
Salary / Benefits
As a secreraty in this company I really grow and develop my knowledge and skills here. Many task and responsibilties are handed down to you. But despite of many works, I fond it enjoying and a challenge.
Salary / Benefits
This company helps me a lot in many aspects.. like handling customer complaint ..dealing with different kinds of personality.. I enjoyed working here though there are some days that is so stressing I able to manage it with the help of my co workers..
Salary / Benefits
the company is good in workplace and also in the co worker the management is also good i am very thankful that being a part of that company the hardest part of the job is need to have a long patience to the customers to give satisfy.
Pros
field activity
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Though they welcome you warmly,
you shouldn't take their job as a part of yoursm(Cashiers handle money, Marketing agents focuses on sales etc ),

You should know how to talk to customers properly personal or through phone.

You do jobs that are beyond your job description
Pros
Salary with monetary benefits
Cons
Long Overtimes
Salary / Benefits
I am a secretary at bagong silang branch since my eagerness to learn is to high i study the work of my colleagues there and i think this attitude is my edge among others.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Working in.motortrade was a nice experienced. There was a lot of thing that help me to enhance my knoledge. Developed my self confidence, and very well trained when it comes to work
Pros
Meal, snacks
Cons
12 hrs
Salary / Benefits
Full of exeprience,fun,joy,happy,sad,excitement,challenging,many training,have learning in everyday,integrity,malasakit and have a ability to do work in a place with all your heart
Pros
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
preparing all documents of releasing motorcycles of the customers,receiving delivery from the warehouse of the said company,all pending doucments must be submitted all the time and preparing daily reports is my job.
Salary / Benefits
amazing days working on this company I have learned a lot from the people around me and I am thankful that I have been blessed with everything I have done.
A typical day at work:
Customer's inquiries, applications, and sales.

What I learned from my previous employer:

All of my skills and learning are from them. They engaged me in some of the trainings and seminars that enhanced more of my interpersonal skills, basic selling skills, how to be organized and how to be a customer-oriented staff of the branch.
Pros
Commissions, Job Stability, Company stability
Cons
Work schedules on holiday