Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Secretary

Productive and fun

Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Stressful and tiring

The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.

Pros

Cons

Stressful
Salary / Benefits

Good training ground for fresh grads

Pros

-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Cons

- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits

Fine

The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.

Productive and fun. Very professional

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation was such a big help in my self esteem and experience. They trained me to become a more productive and efficient professional. They also trained me to think out of the box and be positive all the the time even though there is a lot of hindrances and challenges in our daily transactions. They also taught me to think for solutions and not to blame others. They taught me to work fast in a limited time only and be mature in decision making. Taught me to work under pressured time and to communicate well to my co-employees, good and irate customers, I also learned to enhance my writng and communication skill, to boost my confidence and act like a professional, I learned how to think fast and make solutions, I learned to be a business minded individual where negative thoughts were never entertained. To work hard and give all that you’ve got because work is a job and a job is a responsibility.

Productive, competitive

a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about

Learning envoronment

To work in a challenging environment in the field of computers. I determinedly deem in the principle of implementing my duties with loyalty and courage for the company.

Pros

Incentives

Na ah

Super OT and pang dalwang tao or tatlo tung trabaho mo, dito ka mahahasa sa multitasking..hindi masusunod yung job description mo, hindi ka makakafocus sa work mo kasi madami ka pang ibang iintindihin. May pasok pa rin kahit Holiday. Kung gusto mong magwork halos araw araw ng 8:00PM to 9:00 PM ang uwi..dito ka kasi bayad naman ang OT. Kailangan lahat may contribution sa sales..iprepressure ka kung walang benta kahit hindi ka sa sales dept. Araw-araw may complaint. Tamad magcheck yung ibang manager kaya kapag may mali sa staff ang sisi. Mahihirapan kang magpapirma ng clearance.kadalasan sa HO nagtatagal...madaming hahanapin sayo kahit cleared na sa branch. Thank you na lang yung lastpay mo..kaya din siguro halos lahat AWOL sa company na to. Hindi professional yung ibang manager sa branch..daig pa ang tagapagmana ng kumpaya, kailangan pa nilang itrain sa people management. PALAGING HIRING KASI NGA WALANG TUMATAGAL SA BRANCH.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long hours and work load

good company

Good company..Athough stress but you have a co workers that help together as a team work.Many benefits and incentives.Theres a lot of seminar and trainings that can help us to become a good employee and being productive at all times.

Pros

benefits and incentives

Cons

no holidays
Salary / Benefits

productive and fun co workers

I have learned to be patient actually this is my first serious job and I experience so many things Difficult and also Easy experiences . I have learned also to socialized people specially for the customer.

Pros

late lunch

Cons

3 pm

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation?

2nd family

when i was working at motortrade i leran how to communicate with other people,and also my co-workers help me to learn my job easily they help me to grow as a better person and i can say that we treat each other as a family.

Pros

incentives

has a fan workplace

how to deal with different people, time management, filing, sorting of files reviewing the employees background, and how to handle different kinds of situation

Pros

not stressful environment

Cons

contructual

productive work

This was my second job after i graduate. Its a good company after all. Lots of benefits as well. They provide seminars to improve their staff. I learned a lot of things specially in vehicles. I work here as a branch secretary and a sales staff.

Enhancing Skills

As a secreraty in this company I really grow and develop my knowledge and skills here. Many task and responsibilties are handed down to you. But despite of many works, I fond it enjoying and a challenge.

Productive.

This company helps me a lot in many aspects.. like handling customer complaint ..dealing with different kinds of personality.. I enjoyed working here though there are some days that is so stressing I able to manage it with the help of my co workers..
Salary / Benefits

good in workplace and enviroment

the company is good in workplace and also in the co worker the management is also good i am very thankful that being a part of that company the hardest part of the job is need to have a long patience to the customers to give satisfy.

Pros

field activity

Cons

8 hours

Stressful

Though they welcome you warmly, you shouldn't take their job as a part of yoursm(Cashiers handle money, Marketing agents focuses on sales etc ), You should know how to talk to customers properly personal or through phone. You do jobs that are beyond your job description

Pros

Salary with monetary benefits

Cons

Long Overtimes
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

I am a secretary at bagong silang branch since my eagerness to learn is to high i study the work of my colleagues there and i think this attitude is my edge among others.

fun workplace

Pros

incentives

Salary / Benefits

Working in motortrade is a nice experience.

Working in.motortrade was a nice experienced. There was a lot of thing that help me to enhance my knoledge. Developed my self confidence, and very well trained when it comes to work

Pros

Meal, snacks

Cons

12 hrs

thankyou

Full of exeprience,fun,joy,happy,sad,excitement,challenging,many training,have learning in everyday,integrity,malasakit and have a ability to do work in a place with all your heart

Pros

Cons

overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?