Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Secretary

Secretary34 reviews
Philippines34 reviews

Fun workplace but low compensation.

Good for sales experience.Can learn different things about motorcycles.Low salary.Co-workers are friendly.In-charge in different departments at the Head office is hard to contact.Provide seminars for more learnings.

Very productive.

Working in the company is a blessing until the Management suddenly change. I am not adoptive but I will the pressure and the burnout. This experience is normal. In my case, I felt it more that 5 times. My manager is very approachable regarding about this case. So i decided to leave the company with a good performance.

Not recommended

Toxic management, even the heads are toxic will put so much pressure just to have sales. Very low salary, not good for long employment and for career growth. Will promote you but the salary is very low. Forced overtime. Toxic co-employees and doesn't have a good support system.

productive

highly recommended.benefits are good in this companygood customer services and lots of traininhs in order for us to know more about our job and the company

Pros

incentives

Cons

overtime

For single-person salary/stressful

Based from my experience, working at Motortrade for 2.5 years, is an accomplishment yet exhausting job, from a position of Marketing Assistant, Which is way to easy, as your job is to closed an application, I was transferred to other department, as Branch secretary, which I process the Application for encoding, monitoring of applications until its results, other than that, my duties are to mange branch expenses, the branch secretary is responsible for Petty cash fund, Motorcycle Deliveries, printing of Contracts, explaining to customers the contracts they signed, parts inventory, repo invetories, TBA Inventories, promo inventories, answering phones calls too I also experience having to work all 3 duties (marketing assistant, branch secretary and Cas custodian) all at once, because of the absences of co employees, overall it was a satisfying job, until, I started to feel the toxicity of the workmates, the management, and head office response to their employees complaints, we feel like They never been there listening to our complaints , requests, but they keep on questioning your job reports, How can you do your duty if they don't want to listen to you? I Love the company but I hate my environment, workmates that play safe, and wont help you, I overtime alone in the office every SINGLE DAY. And they do not care. Back logs are common. I wish i have a good management so that I don't need to resigned, but that's their problem and its tiring, and unhealthy physically and mentally for me.

Pros

Incentives/ office work/ wearing uniforms gained respect from people.

Cons

Long hours, Feeling ignored by management, overworked, loaded work vs SALARY, less appreciated.

Productive and fun

Its a nice training ground for fresh grads. They will be trained well specially in handling stressful works but when it comes to salary it has low salary specially on old employees.

Pros

Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Stressful and tiring

The hrbp is pro company not pro employee. They dont check their employees. They dint have the so called professionalism. They just listen to who ever they want to listen or to whatever they want to hear. Bosses are toxic.

Pros

Cons

Stressful

Good training ground for fresh grads

Pros

-Flexible schedule, individual performance bonus

Cons

- low salary, poor benefits, biometrics issues need to improve benefits specially medical benefits

Fine

The job is fine. Benefits is also good, but there are transactions that's difficult because you need to interact to the H.O which is so hard to connect with so the transaction would last longer than it needed.

Productive and fun. Very professional

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation was such a big help in my self esteem and experience. They trained me to become a more productive and efficient professional. They also trained me to think out of the box and be positive all the the time even though there is a lot of hindrances and challenges in our daily transactions. They also taught me to think for solutions and not to blame others. They taught me to work fast in a limited time only and be mature in decision making. Taught me to work under pressured time and to communicate well to my co-employees, good and irate customers, I also learned to enhance my writng and communication skill, to boost my confidence and act like a professional, I learned how to think fast and make solutions, I learned to be a business minded individual where negative thoughts were never entertained. To work hard and give all that you’ve got because work is a job and a job is a responsibility.

Productive, competitive

a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about

Learning envoronment

To work in a challenging environment in the field of computers. I determinedly deem in the principle of implementing my duties with loyalty and courage for the company.

Pros

Incentives

Na ah

Super OT and pang dalwang tao or tatlo tung trabaho mo, dito ka mahahasa sa multitasking..hindi masusunod yung job description mo, hindi ka makakafocus sa work mo kasi madami ka pang ibang iintindihin. May pasok pa rin kahit Holiday. Kung gusto mong magwork halos araw araw ng 8:00PM to 9:00 PM ang uwi..dito ka kasi bayad naman ang OT. Kailangan lahat may contribution sa sales..iprepressure ka kung walang benta kahit hindi ka sa sales dept. Araw-araw may complaint. Tamad magcheck yung ibang manager kaya kapag may mali sa staff ang sisi. Mahihirapan kang magpapirma ng clearance.kadalasan sa HO nagtatagal...madaming hahanapin sayo kahit cleared na sa branch. Thank you na lang yung lastpay mo..kaya din siguro halos lahat AWOL sa company na to. Hindi professional yung ibang manager sa branch..daig pa ang tagapagmana ng kumpaya, kailangan pa nilang itrain sa people management. PALAGING HIRING KASI NGA WALANG TUMATAGAL SA BRANCH.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long hours and work load

good company

Good company..Athough stress but you have a co workers that help together as a team work.Many benefits and incentives.Theres a lot of seminar and trainings that can help us to become a good employee and being productive at all times.

Pros

benefits and incentives

Cons

no holidays

productive and fun co workers

I have learned to be patient actually this is my first serious job and I experience so many things Difficult and also Easy experiences . I have learned also to socialized people specially for the customer.

Pros

late lunch

Cons

3 pm

2nd family

when i was working at motortrade i leran how to communicate with other people,and also my co-workers help me to learn my job easily they help me to grow as a better person and i can say that we treat each other as a family.

Pros

incentives

has a fan workplace

how to deal with different people, time management, filing, sorting of files reviewing the employees background, and how to handle different kinds of situation

Pros

not stressful environment

Cons

contructual

productive work

This was my second job after i graduate. Its a good company after all. Lots of benefits as well. They provide seminars to improve their staff. I learned a lot of things specially in vehicles. I work here as a branch secretary and a sales staff.

Enhancing Skills

As a secreraty in this company I really grow and develop my knowledge and skills here. Many task and responsibilties are handed down to you. But despite of many works, I fond it enjoying and a challenge.

Productive.

This company helps me a lot in many aspects.. like handling customer complaint ..dealing with different kinds of personality.. I enjoyed working here though there are some days that is so stressing I able to manage it with the help of my co workers..

good in workplace and enviroment

the company is good in workplace and also in the co worker the management is also good i am very thankful that being a part of that company the hardest part of the job is need to have a long patience to the customers to give satisfy.

Pros

field activity

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?