Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Marketing Assistant

Marketing Assistant27 reviews
Philippines27 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They will not give the whole of the salary. And the seminar or the orientation is not good. Everthing is ok but not satisfied at all times. The incentives not too much
Salary / Benefits
it's best for a fresh graduate applicant for you to gain experience but not recommend for a long time job because of the salary increase too slow. A fun workplace with co-workers,
Salary / Benefits
Some other time, i am productive but sometimes this kind of work place is not good for people who have issues in mental health since sometimes you would experience stress for like everyday that you may not enjoy working there.
Salary / Benefits
Motortrade is the number one Motorcycle dealer in the Philippines. It is a company that would help you grow as an individual which you can use in different company you would like to apply for.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to entertain clients or customers, having a good customer service and have build a lot of experience on marketing. The most enjoyable part of that job are the happy memories with my co-marketing assistant when we are in our marketing activities like house-to-house activity.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot about sales. improving my communication skills. Learn about time management. how to handle clients in different situations. how to be friendly.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health Care
Salary / Benefits
Motortrade is a company that will pay your for your effort thru incentive. You'll learn how to handle pressure especially during month end when meeting quota is a must.
-daily meeting
-how to communicate different type of people.

-how to control employee

-hardest part is the target or quoata

-when there incentives
Pros
incentives
Cons
long over time
Salary / Benefits
The company is good but there are a much more to learn for this to company in moulding its people.
Politicking is natural within the company but for me it should be prohibited.
Pros
supplier incentives
Cons
rebates to customers
Salary / Benefits
Preivously I am focus on everyday sales performance of the company. I enjoy dealing with different kind of people, who want to earned and provide their own vehicle service for their transportation for their work and business. I learned to be patient in dealing with them what their demands and needs. The management decided to rank me as a management trainee to be the officer in charge for my co-employees. I monitor our sales performance, inventory, funds, service, customer service and other concerns for our customer's needs.
Salary / Benefits
friendly co-worker and stress-free job, workplace is quiet neat, hardest part of the job is when there are a customer who are complaining about their motor and when we talk about them they dont actually listen.
Pros
free food and accessories from the company
Cons
always have 3 to 4 hours meeting every month
Salary / Benefits
The typical day at my work is very productive, more on customer service and sales strategies..what I've learned on my job is how to adopt different personalities. How handle their needs and concerns, manage all the documents needed in short given time. Though my workplace is not full conditioned, and the security of the employees is not totally safe. Because we don't have a guard still we ,manage to do our job in a smooth transactions. The hardest part of my Job is to settle different kind of task in a same time. All I need is to manage it clearly in a clear mind so that I can do it or finished it perfectly.
But the most enjoyable part if my Job are the unity and teamwork of all employees that when we reach our target we enjoyed our incentives!!
Pros
Ooen time. Strategical lunch break
Cons
Incentives in financing and suppliers
Salary / Benefits
Work is hard because its marketing, its challenging and will push you to your limits. The management is competitive and coordinate. Workplace is good also depends on what shop you're assigned
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot from this company especially handling different kinds of people.. this company has a great work place with a great workmates
Salary / Benefits
i have learned for being a positive attitude person,friendly working company,easy to reach management, my co employees are very united.
Pros
free transportatio expenses
Cons
OT not paid
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers were fun at work and will help you improve. Typical day of work where time management requires a lot. The hardest part of the job is when your health is at risk, your not able to eat meals on time because of tons of work but with so much dedicasion to finish work on time is a self-rewarding.
Salary / Benefits
motortrade builds skilled marketing assistants thru conducting many different seminars and related activities.
it also lets you think creatively base on your passion and technique, helps in decision making skills.

you also need to be flexible.
Pros
free water
Cons
long hours, 2 rest days are only allowed every 2 weeks
Salary / Benefits
Learned how to manage time,for being a positive thiinking and learned how importance of unity.Salary is on basic.Have a complete training facilitator
Pros
Regular
Cons
Regular hours
Salary / Benefits
typical to do is to entertain the customers.
hardest part is to search for a possible buyer everyday

i enjoy the company of my co workers
Salary / Benefits
Everyday work but 1 day off, and i learned how to talk or convince the customer and always time management.for my co-workers they are all good and helpfull to me.
the hardest part for my job is when i'm going to inter branch the motorcycle when the weather not in good condition,also get and bring the motor at the front or outside of the branch in the morning and put it back inside in tne afternoon by myself.

honestly,the most enjoyable part is to hit the target of our sales to make my boss or the manager proud for every one.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
0ne hour
Salary / Benefits
Because of this company I learn how to deal with other people. I develop my skills in terms of marketing jobs. The company are good with supportive management.