Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Marketing Assistant

Competitive workplace

Everyday you need inquiries and Applications to hit the set target per month for MC units, Sales contribution in Parts and Service.I learn to become competitive and aggressive.Management gives all the benifits we need.Workplace culture, it depends on the people around you.The most enjoyable part of the job is the more the sales the more the incentives you'll get.

Cons

Long Hours
Salary / Benefits

Not good in salary. They will not give my backpay

They will not give the whole of the salary. And the seminar or the orientation is not good. Everthing is ok but not satisfied at all times. The incentives not too much

Just do your job.

Nag IBA Yong takbo Ng management Ngayon , Hindi nila nakikita Yong paghihirap Ng mga empleyado at Hindi na chexheck Yong sahod Ng empleyado Kung naayon sa tagal nito SA company.

fun work place

it's best for a fresh graduate applicant for you to gain experience but not recommend for a long time job because of the salary increase too slow. A fun workplace with co-workers,

Not a fun workplace

Some other time, i am productive but sometimes this kind of work place is not good for people who have issues in mental health since sometimes you would experience stress for like everyday that you may not enjoy working there.

Salary / Benefits

It is a company wherein I was able to become more confident, be more knowledgeable in different aspects and help me grow as a individual.

Motortrade is the number one Motorcycle dealer in the Philippines. It is a company that would help you grow as an individual which you can use in different company you would like to apply for.
Salary / Benefits

Have fun but lots of stress

I have learned how to entertain clients or customers, having a good customer service and have build a lot of experience on marketing. The most enjoyable part of that job are the happy memories with my co-marketing assistant when we are in our marketing activities like house-to-house activity.

Salary / Benefits

i learned a lot about sales. improving my communication skills. Learn about time management. how to handle clients in different situations. how to be friendly.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Health Care
Salary / Benefits

A good start up for your career

Motortrade is a company that will pay your for your effort thru incentive. You'll learn how to handle pressure especially during month end when meeting quota is a must.

challenging

-daily meeting -how to communicate different type of people. -how to control employee -hardest part is the target or quoata -when there incentives

Pros

incentives

Cons

long over time

fast growing company

The company is good but there are a much more to learn for this to company in moulding its people. Politicking is natural within the company but for me it should be prohibited.

Pros

supplier incentives

Cons

rebates to customers

Patience and Hard working

Preivously I am focus on everyday sales performance of the company. I enjoy dealing with different kind of people, who want to earned and provide their own vehicle service for their transportation for their work and business. I learned to be patient in dealing with them what their demands and needs. The management decided to rank me as a management trainee to be the officer in charge for my co-employees. I monitor our sales performance, inventory, funds, service, customer service and other concerns for our customer's needs.

good company

friendly co-worker and stress-free job, workplace is quiet neat, hardest part of the job is when there are a customer who are complaining about their motor and when we talk about them they dont actually listen.

Pros

free food and accessories from the company

Cons

always have 3 to 4 hours meeting every month

Productive and challenging wprkplace

The typical day at my work is very productive, more on customer service and sales strategies..what I've learned on my job is how to adopt different personalities. How handle their needs and concerns, manage all the documents needed in short given time. Though my workplace is not full conditioned, and the security of the employees is not totally safe. Because we don't have a guard still we ,manage to do our job in a smooth transactions. The hardest part of my Job is to settle different kind of task in a same time. All I need is to manage it clearly in a clear mind so that I can do it or finished it perfectly. But the most enjoyable part if my Job are the unity and teamwork of all employees that when we reach our target we enjoyed our incentives!!

Pros

Ooen time. Strategical lunch break

Cons

Incentives in financing and suppliers

Career challenge

Work is hard because its marketing, its challenging and will push you to your limits. The management is competitive and coordinate. Workplace is good also depends on what shop you're assigned

productive company

i learned a lot from this company especially handling different kinds of people.. this company has a great work place with a great workmates

friendly working company

i have learned for being a positive attitude person,friendly working company,easy to reach management, my co employees are very united.

Pros

free transportatio expenses

Cons

OT not paid

productive workplace

Co-workers were fun at work and will help you improve. Typical day of work where time management requires a lot. The hardest part of the job is when your health is at risk, your not able to eat meals on time because of tons of work but with so much dedicasion to finish work on time is a self-rewarding.
Salary / Benefits

productive and fun work place with seminars

motortrade builds skilled marketing assistants thru conducting many different seminars and related activities. it also lets you think creatively base on your passion and technique, helps in decision making skills. you also need to be flexible.

Pros

free water

Cons

long hours, 2 rest days are only allowed every 2 weeks

Productive workplace,

Learned how to manage time,for being a positive thiinking and learned how importance of unity.Salary is on basic.Have a complete training facilitator

Pros

Regular

Cons

Regular hours

fun to go work everyday

typical to do is to entertain the customers. hardest part is to search for a possible buyer everyday i enjoy the company of my co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?