Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Custodian

Custodian17 reviews
Philippines17 reviews

Stressful yet fun

The workload are overload, tons of report are needed everyday. The upper management pressure everyone to get sales even but there's a lot of learning.

Pros

Bonus??

Cons

Overtime, No break

Fun Workplace

Fun workplace but poor management. Nice system but slow internet connection. Nice only for training ground and for first time job only. Not for long term. Slow salary even you serve the company many years.

Great starting job

If you want to gain experience motortrade is the go to you'll experience hardship that you can use om you next job. Bad thing is youll have to suffer reports and manpower issues but in all very good wage ang compensation

Pros

Good wages and compensation

Cons

Productive, they gives us seminars and trainings which will help us to grow professionally

The Management will push Us to meet our quota for us to have additional bonus at the end of the year But on the brighter side learned so much from this company.

Pros

Free seminars

Cons

Have lot of experiences and learnings.

Working in this company gives me more confidence in entertaining clients and trained me to do multi-tasking because it is important that you also have knowledge in other employee's work for you to help them also.

Productive work place

Many seminars attended (advantage) Good in customer service Consistent in 5s Standard process of documents Long office hour due to poor connection Long process of papers for promotion

Pros

With 1hr. Break

Cons

It was such a great company to work with. They provide fair management in terms of salary, benefits, convenience workplace etc. They have their own job cultures which help an individual to pursue/motivate and challenged.

Pros

fair incentives

Cons

Unmanaged Overtime

excellent

Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.

Pros

a lot of incentives

Happy on Multitasking

I started as Secretary which is more on documentation then promoted as Cash custodian which I focus on Collection/payments. Eventhough we have our own designated positions, it is important that you also know how your co-workers do their job..that how we apply MULTITASKING... We also participate on sales..thats why we consider our job at motortrade "strike anywhere".

Pros

Free Medical health card

Cons

Long working hours

Promoting sales

Im mira, from roxas capiz, currently working at motortrade, im resigning without any bad, feeling with my co_worker,im looking for an opportunies to make my interest and to inhance may skills and experience..to have aa, meet new freinds and experience any different work or task,..welling to work underpressure..

Pros

Free to eat at brach

Cons

Long hour break

productive and enjoyable

I've learned a lot from this company. im happy to work with this company aside from humble and kind employer ive found that they have a good heart with the employee...they shared the blessing theyre received thru the benefits they gave to the employees... they teached me more how to be good one... they allowed me to show my best and whatever i can contribute to the company without doubt. thats why ive last there in thirteen years. They have good and fruitful management thats why their company become most familiar and spread nationwide.

Pros

free meals

productive, customer and employee oriented company

I can say that the employees and the management are good. They have harmonious relationship. employees are helping each other to meet their goals. That is to meet branch sales quota and give outstanding customer service

productive and conducive work place

I am very proud that i belong in this company because in this company the salary is good and also the incentives.Bu twe are required to work from Monday to Sunday And i am dissapointed in their salary system because sometimes we are tag as absent through biometric because of connection problem and it very hard to refund all the discrepancy in my salary.I'v learned to mingle and entertain in different kinds of personality.I've learned to handle all customer objections and I've learned to develop my patience.The values that I've learned and cant forget in this company is the MALASAKIT in your co workers and company and most of all the INTEGRITY.

Pros

incentives

Challenging work.

I started my day w/ a 15 minutes meeting w/ fellow workers after logging in in the bio metric for our attendance, where we discuss all memorandums sent by Head Office and all the concerned of each employee related to our job.More often I am receiving the payment, transacting and deposit the collection within the day at the same time monitoring the overall operation of the branch.I learned to be more patient in dealing with subordinates and customers.The management give me a chance to attend different seminars and training that help me enhance my knowledge and abilities to be more productive.I've been assigned in the branch with friendly co-workers and also weird co-workers.The hardest part of my job is doing the responsibilities for 2 positions at the same time. The enjoyable part in my job is when there's a company outing or Team Building because will be merged in different employees from different branches.

Pros

Receiving incentives for motorcycle unit sold by the customer

Cons

tiring but challenging day

Enjoy and Full of Challenges that will make u Competitive Person

My everyday work routine will start at 8:30 a.m. with a 15 minutes meeting wherein we talk about what happen yesterday(problems encountered, sales, memo and reports) and what are the plans for the day. I will go to the bank to deposit all the UD's because i have target deposit time.As I come back I will print all the reports for yesterday transaction like Collection Reports for our 2(two) Financing Bank and do transmittal to be send in our Head Office. And I attend the customer concerns, payments and as well as complaints. And at the end of the day preparing for the reports to be sign by our Branch Head. Whenever our branch Head is on Meeting I'm the one who is in-charge of the smooth flow of operation in the branch. I have close and good relationship with my co employees which is I believe that it serves as a factor to have a Good Environment at work.I think there is no Hard part in my Job,instead i treat it as a Challenge to overcome. And the most enjoyable part of my job is I overcome all the challenges, making a good relationship with our customer that leads to a Good customer service and lastly the Learning and experience that i gain.

Pros

Incentives, Very Kind Manager, and A enjoy workplace

Cons

absences even I'm not absent

Productivity

Helps me improve my personality development and relationship with co-workers and external customers, positive attitude and team work

Pros

incentives

Cons

6 days work

Enjoy and memorable

My daily routine will be more on handling parts and customer who avail service and there are instances that I have to do other tasks other than my job description,and I am grateful that was able to manage my time,I can submit my report on time causing no delay to my superior,I do enjoyed my previous co workers,,I guest that the hardest part of my job is inevitable concerns of customer and the most enjoyed part of it is whenever I accomplish things at a given time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits