Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Custodian

Custodian13 reviews
Philippines13 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company gives me more confidence in entertaining clients and trained me to do multi-tasking because it is important that you also have knowledge in other employee's work for you to help them also.
Salary / Benefits
Many seminars attended (advantage)
Good in customer service

Consistent in 5s

Standard process of documents

Long office hour due to poor connection

Long process of papers for promotion
Pros
With 1hr. Break
Salary / Benefits
It was such a great company to work with. They provide fair management in terms of salary, benefits, convenience workplace etc. They have their own job cultures which help an individual to pursue/motivate and challenged.
Pros
fair incentives
Cons
Unmanaged Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.
Pros
a lot of incentives
Salary / Benefits
I started as Secretary which is more on documentation then promoted as Cash custodian which I focus on Collection/payments.

Eventhough we have our own designated positions, it is important that you also know how your co-workers do their job..that how we apply MULTITASKING...

We also participate on sales..thats why we consider our job at motortrade "strike anywhere".
Pros
Free Medical health card
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Im mira, from roxas capiz, currently working at motortrade, im resigning without any bad, feeling with my co_worker,im looking for an opportunies to make my interest and to inhance may skills and experience..to have aa, meet new freinds and experience any different work or task,..welling to work underpressure..
Pros
Free to eat at brach
Cons
Long hour break
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot from this company. im happy to work with this company aside from humble and kind employer ive found that they have a good heart with the employee...they shared the blessing theyre received thru the benefits they gave to the employees...
they teached me more how to be good one... they allowed me to show my best and whatever i can contribute to the company without doubt. thats why ive last there in thirteen years. They have good and fruitful management thats why their company become most familiar and spread nationwide.
Pros
free meals
Salary / Benefits
I can say that the employees and the management are good. They have harmonious relationship. employees are helping each other to meet their goals. That is to meet branch sales quota and give outstanding customer service
Salary / Benefits
I am very proud that i belong in this company because in this company the salary is good and also the incentives.Bu twe are required to work from Monday to Sunday And i am dissapointed in their salary system because sometimes we are tag as absent through biometric because of connection problem and it very hard to refund all the discrepancy in my salary.I'v learned to mingle and entertain in different kinds of personality.I've learned to handle all customer objections and I've learned to develop my patience.The values that I've learned and cant forget in this company is the MALASAKIT in your co workers and company and most of all the INTEGRITY.
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
I started my day w/ a 15 minutes meeting w/ fellow workers after logging in in the bio metric for our attendance, where we discuss all memorandums sent by Head Office and all the concerned of each employee related to our job.More often I am receiving the payment, transacting and deposit the collection within the day at the same time monitoring the overall operation of the branch.I learned to be more patient in dealing with subordinates and customers.The management give me a chance to attend different seminars and training that help me enhance my knowledge and abilities to be more productive.I've been assigned in the branch with friendly co-workers and also weird co-workers.The hardest part of my job is doing the responsibilities for 2 positions at the same time. The enjoyable part in my job is when there's a company outing or Team Building because will be merged in different employees from different branches.
Pros
Receiving incentives for motorcycle unit sold by the customer
Cons
tiring but challenging day
Salary / Benefits
My everyday work routine will start at 8:30 a.m. with a 15 minutes meeting wherein we talk about what happen yesterday(problems encountered, sales, memo and reports) and what are the plans for the day. I will go to the bank to deposit all the UD's because i have target deposit time.As I come back I will print all the reports for yesterday transaction like Collection Reports for our 2(two) Financing Bank and do transmittal to be send in our Head Office. And I attend the customer concerns, payments and as well as complaints. And at the end of the day preparing for the reports to be sign by our Branch Head. Whenever our branch Head is on Meeting I'm the one who is in-charge of the smooth flow of operation in the branch. I have close and good relationship with my co employees which is I believe that it serves as a factor to have a Good Environment at work.I think there is no Hard part in my Job,instead i treat it as a Challenge to overcome. And the most enjoyable part of my job is I overcome all the challenges, making a good relationship with our customer that leads to a Good customer service and lastly the Learning and experience that i gain.
Pros
Incentives, Very Kind Manager, and A enjoy workplace
Cons
absences even I'm not absent
Salary / Benefits
Helps me improve my personality development and relationship with co-workers and external customers, positive attitude and team work
Pros
incentives
Cons
6 days work
Salary / Benefits
My daily routine will be more on handling parts and customer who avail service and there are instances that I have to do other tasks other than my job description,and I am grateful that was able to manage my time,I can submit my report on time causing no delay to my superior,I do enjoyed my previous co workers,,I guest that the hardest part of my job is inevitable concerns of customer and the most enjoyed part of it is whenever I accomplish things at a given time.