Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews for Branch Head

Branch Head6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
well know company, no. 1 dealer of motorcycle in the philippines, with many branches nationwide. All staff or employees are accomodating/approacheable/well train in customer service.
Salary / Benefits
This is the worst work I've been experienced, dis organize, management, very strict to their policy but have no concerns to their employees. My very nightmare
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things in motortrade such as communicating to customer very well, how to convince them to buy our product.
The hardest part of my job is when it comes to sales, but I accept this as a challenges that need to fulfill. The most enjoyable part of my work is when you witness the satisfaction of the customer in giving services.
Salary / Benefits
super busy work environment with different customers attitude to be understand. long hours stayed at work than home. happy and fun environment when you have a good relationship with your co-employee. head office personnel more often masungit. lot of work load and compensation not Good
Pros
fun co employees
Cons
Salary / Benefits
A company deals with Motorcycle dealership. The No. 1 Motorcycle Dealer Nationwide................................
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is of course monitoring of daily sales and transactions in the branch.I learned a lot from them I became stronger on the challenges I have encounter and my social life was improved.The management is good but personnel in some of the departments were very slow in processing of any transactions.My co-worker were good they are intelligent and nice to be with.The hardest part of it was that every centavo counts with them.The teasing and jokes during our monthly meeting with area manager was the most enjoyable part that i really miss.
Pros
people were well equipt in everything
Cons
slow process in everything