Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews in Tacloban

3.4Salary & Benefits

Not a fun workplace

Some other time, i am productive but sometimes this kind of work place is not good for people who have issues in mental health since sometimes you would experience stress for like everyday that you may not enjoy working there.

Enhancing Skills

As a secreraty in this company I really grow and develop my knowledge and skills here. Many task and responsibilties are handed down to you. But despite of many works, I fond it enjoying and a challenge.

productive and fun workplace

First and for most we had a morning meetings, and after we clean the working area before we handle transaction. I learned techniques on how to solve any issues and problems through sharing it to my workmates. The management quite good talking about my co-worker they are all awesome and funny. the hardest part of my job when sometimes the customer inquire if when we have a new arrival of different model and i cannot answer accurately because we don't have any idea if when is the delivery, and such time I realize I till them lies because some of the superior they cannot answer as well. The most enjoyable part when we had a promo because the branch is very festive and many customer and of course we have more sales

Pros

Lunch Break

Cons

One Hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits