Motortrade Nationwide Corporation

Motortrade Nationwide Corporation Employee Reviews in Santa Rosa City

Productive, competitive

a typical day in motortrade is okay like, you need to serve the customer a good service, to be competitive in other dealer , to be multi tasking , and go home late, salary is not fit to you job . management they not inform the employee before they do the what they meeting is all about

excellent

Working in my beloved company is hard but very enjoyable. This company gives me the opportunity to grow and to promote effective employees. I have learned a lot specially dealing with customers, computations and some polices pertaining to legal matters.Management is very good. Even if the work is very hard because in sales you have to achieve your quota , you still enjoying cause of the support system is there. Overall I've enjoyed my work in this company.

Pros

a lot of incentives
Salary / Benefits

enjoy working with my co workers staff and management

preparing all documents of releasing motorcycles of the customers,receiving delivery from the warehouse of the said company,all pending doucments must be submitted all the time and preparing daily reports is my job.

An achiever, Goal Oriented, With good customer Service. Flexible

A company deals with Motorcycle dealership. The No. 1 Motorcycle Dealer Nationwide................................

Challenging and Productive company

Everyday is a challenging day at work because i talk different kind of customers for their monthly payment and the new customer need to purchase a motorcycle in store. that why i need to maximize may time in dealing with them so i can give their services they needed. as co-work we work as a team so our daily transactions were going smoothly. i love this job because i enjoying it to give satisfied our customer if she/he said thank you and if i return i will bring other customer to purchase other motorcycle.

Pros

receive our incentives

Cons

short break

Jobs at Motortrade Nationwide Corporation